29.

I sighed. "It's our one month anniversary and we're here in the hospital".

Yes. It's me and Jughead's one month anniversary. But he's not doing too well meaning he'll be in the hospital for a few days. I was cuddled up with him on the hospital bed.

"I know, but at least we're together" he smiled.

"You're right"

We leaned in and kiss. Our lips moved slowly together. I pulled away and laid on his shoulder.

"Jug, have you ever gotten tired of me?" I asked randomly.

"No, of course not, why would I ever be tired of seeing or hearing you" he raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know, sometimes I just feel like I'm annoying you" I admitted.

"Betty, stop it, you never annoy me. I love hanging out with you. I love talking to you every day. I love holding your hand and giving you a kiss when I get the chance. I love it when we go on FaceTime. Don't ever feel like you're annoying me. I enjoy your company a lot."

I smiled. "You always make me feel better"

"It's kind of my job princess" he wrapped his arm around me as I giggled.

"You know I'm really happy you didn't ask me out the way Archie asked out Cheryl last year" I said.

Jughead laughed. "Yeah that was embarrassing"

Flashback- Sophomore Year- Valentine's Day

"Archie go away!!!" Cheryl yelled from her balcony.

"Cheryl please listen to me!!" Archie yelled back.

"Archie you're embarrassing yourself let's just leave" Veronica scolded him.

The whole entire school was there recording Archie.

"Ohhh Cheryl" Archie started singing.

"If only you could see your own beauty" he kept singing.

"I already know I'm beautiful! Please leave!!" Cheryl was extremely frustrated.

Everyone bursted our laughing. Jughead and I tried our best not to chuckle.

"Go home ginger!!" Reggie yelled.

"Cheryl I love you" he sang off key.

Everyone started boo-ing.

———

"Poor Archie" Jughead said.

"Yeah, but at the same time he played girls 24/7, it was about time someone rejected him"

Jughead laughed.

——-

hi. I woke up with a runny nose and my throat hurts.

Any tips on how to get rid of them?