5.

The next morning Jughead dropped me off home. It was Saturday so I didn't do anything the whole day. Mom came in my room.

"Hi Betty" she said half asleep.

"Hey" I sat up and put my phone down, paying attention to what she had to say.

"Where were you yesterday?" She asked.

"I stayed over at Jughead's place because I left my keys at school"

"Oh okay, are you dating him? Did you guys.....have....you know............did you guys sleep together?"

"No! We're not dating and we didn't do that" what kind of question is that? Who asks their daughter that?

"I was just wondering because you guys seem extremely....close" she yawned.

"Where were you last night?" I asked.

"You know I was with Edgar, he took me out to a restaurant and he dropped me off here at like 2 in the morning" she answered.

"Is he coming over for dinner today?" I ask. Please say no. Please say no. Please say no.

"Of course he is"

Damn it. I roll my eyes.

"Betty why don't you like him?" She sits down beside me.

"Umm Maybe because he was the leader of some crazy cult! And also he's been forcing you to drink alcohol with him whenever you guys hang out, and you guys ALWAYS hang out. Oh and how could I forget he's a literal ASSHOLE!"

I got up and went downstairs, my mom following behind.

"Betty he's not that bad"

I ignored her and grabbed a cup and opened the fridge. I stood back and looked at my mom.

"We has three bottles of juice and you replaced them with alcohol??!"

She sighed and licked her lips.

"They're not for me they're for Edgar"

"Jesus Christ mom"

I walked past her and went upstairs. I slammed my door and laid back on my bed.

"Edgar isn't as bad as he seems my ass"

I took out my diary and started raging out my feelings.

Dear diary,

I hate the relationship mom and Edgar have. It's not healthy. It's just drinking alcohol, going out, and coming home late. It honestly gets me so mad when she defends him. I'm honestly so pissed right now. Nothings going to make me happy today.

Ding! I got a text message.

One new message from Juggy

J- hey princess

I stared at my screen for about five minutes. I laid down slowly, put a pillow over my mouth, and squealed. I got back up and texted back. Grabbing my pen, I went back to my diary and started writing.

Nevermind, I'm happy now.

I heard my phone ring. Jughead was FaceTiming me. I answered.

———————————

"My dad is calling me so I'm gonna go, Bye Betty"

I was red. Really red.

"B-Bye"

I hung up and started dancing like crazy.

"Would you ever date Archie?"

I thought about it and answered "Maybe if I had feelings for him I would but I don't so I guess no"

"What about me?"

"What?"

"Would you ever date me?"

I opened my mouth but no words came out. What do I say? Yes? No? Maybe? I don't know!

"Ummm"

"I'm asking cause I would date you"

"Wait what?"

"I'm serious Betty, i would date you"

I stopped breathing, my whole face was burning.

"I would d-date you too j-Jug" I stuttered.

He bit his lip and raised an eyebrow. I gulped. Shit he's really attractive.

"My dad is calling me so I'm gonna go, Bye Betty"

"B-Bye"
—————-

My heart was pumping so fast as I thought about him. But soon my thoughts went away.

"Betty come downstairs Edgar is here!!"

I rolled my eyes and changed out of my tank top and shorts. I put on sweatpants and a regular shirt. I've been covering up my body whenever Edgar is around after one time I caught him staring at my butt.

I walked downstairs and ignored both of them making my way to the kitchen.

"Hi Betty" he said in the most fakest voice I've ever heard.

"Hey asshole" I muttered.

I ate my food and concentrated on just my food.

"Betty it seems you have a strong relationship with the dinner" he laughed and mom did too.

"Stronger than your mental health" I whispered.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing" I glared.

I kept on eating, as soon as I finished I washed my plate.

"Betty wash my plate, I don't want to, plus you're a girl and I'm a guy which means you have to wash the plates either way." He said.

I also forgot to mention, he's also sexist.

"Wash it yourself you alcoholic fucker"

I stormed off and went to my room and slammed the door.

——-

Sooooo.... TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!......
And tomorrow I get my braces lol.