12.

I woke up with an extreme headache. I looked in my mirror. I was still wearing the clothes I wore to Cheryl's house. My makeup was still on, but it was a little bit smudged. What happened?

I took a long shower and put on a yellow shirt and grey shorts. I went downstairs and poured myself some water. I tried to remember what happened last night. I texted Cheryl for some help.

Cheryl- okay first, you came over to my house and we drank, you drank A LOT, you were really drunk so I called Jughead to come and pick you up, he came and he took you home, that's it

Is that it? I sat down and started thinking. Yeah I do remember Jughead driving me and tucking me in. But I feel like there's more.

Okay think! I was at Cheryl's place and I got drunk. Jughead came and picked me up. I remember him driving me and me I asked him where he was taking me.

"I'm taking you home".

I started sipping on my water as I thought to myself.

Oh! When we arrived I remember us talking. I asked him if we could stay in the car. We waited in the car and....

Think! THINK! THINK!

I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

"I can't remember" I complained.

I closed my eyes and I tried to remember. My eyes shut roughly as what happened last night came to my brain.

"You know, you are a such a good person, any girl would be lucky to date you"

He was nervous it was obvious.

"You're so nice, you're so cute, I would totally date you, but you probably just think of me as a friend"

"Juggy? Would you ever kiss me?"

I opened my eyes softly. I actually said that??!?

"No!!!" I whisper yelled.

No. No! NO! Now Jughead's probably suspecting that I like him!!! Why did I say that!!!?!

I grabbed my water and started drinking. Suddenly one last flashback comes.

"Betty, I'm about to do something kind of crazy, do you think you're gonna remember it tomorrow?"

"I don't know"

He placed his hand on my face and pulled me in. He leaned in close to me, really close and....

My eyes shot wide open and I spit my water out

"Oh my god!" I yelled. We kissed??! We kissed!! Wait! ...we kissed.

The shock in my face slowly turned into a smile. I started jumping around.

"Oh my god! We kissed!" I jumped and jumped. I kept on jumping not realizing the water I spit out was still on the floor. I slipped and fell hard.

"Ow"

I got up slowly and grabbed paper towels and started cleaning.

"We kissed" I whispered and giggled to myself.

———

Heyyyyyyyyyyy! Not a interesting chapter for today cause I have hella homework.

Question- do you do any sports
My answer- I practice boxing, and soon I'll be starting track