27.

Jugheads POV

"You okay Jug?" Dad asked me.

I nodded. Even though I was in pain. I couldn't really move or my stomach would hurt. I had a lot of bruises and scars on my face too.

He laughed. "All this. You called me in the middle of the night to get all the police in town, you bothered Archie to drive you to this woods where a sacrifice was happening, you got beaten up badly and now you're in the hospital, just to save Betty's life."

He sounded astonished. "Boy I've never seen you so in love, remember that time when you came home one day and told me you had a crush on Betty?"

I nodded. "I remember"

"I thought it would be a temporary crush, and that you would get over her real soon, and I guess I was wrong" he sighed.

I smiled.

"I'm gonna step outside for a minute and call your mother to tell her that you're okay, do you want me to call Betty in?" He asked.

"Yes"

He got up and left the room without closing the door. After a few seconds, Betty's beautiful face popped in.

"Juggy" she closed the door and sat next to my bed.

"Hello princess" I smiled.

She slowly leaned in and gave me a gentle peck on the lips. I held her hand in mine and she sighed.

"I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't come and saved me, thank you so much Jughead" she smiled.

"Anything for you"

Her smile went away quickly. "I feel bad though, you almost died because of me, it's my fault you're hurt"

"Betty no" I held her hand tighter. "I would do anything for you, literally anything, because my feelings for you are so strong and big, you don't realize how happy I am to be dating you"

———-

Betty's POV

My heart started pumping up quickly. How did I get so lucky?

"I'm happy to be dating you too"

He brought my hand to his face and kissed it.

"Don't blame yourself, okay?"

I sill felt a little guilty but I nodded.

He smiled and I did too.

———

It's a little short but it'll have to do cause I just remembered I have to go some where.

Question- what are you dressing up for Halloween?
My answer- Nothing lol