22.

"Betty I don't think it's a good idea for you to call right now" mom said.

"Why?"

"Edgar is in the bathroom right now, I'm not allowed to speak with you, those are Edgar's rules"

I rolled my eyes.

"Are you really choosing Edgar over your own daughter?"

"I'm sorry, but it's the only way to keep you safe." Her voice cracked.

She hung up.

Cheryl and Veronica watched me groan. We were in the mall bathroom.

"What did she tell you?" Cheryl asked.

"A bunch of bullshit" I sighed.

Veronica wrapped her arm around me. "You have a place to stay at meanwhile right?"

I nodded. "I'm staying with Jughead"

"Aww how cute" Cheryl smiled at me.

We went into a bunch of stores and bought clothes.

After a while they dropped me off at Jughead's place. I walked up the stairs and opened the door. I made eye contact with Jellybean.

Her green eyes widened and she jumped from her chair. I gave her a big hug.

"Betty! Is it true that you're staying here for a while?"

"Yep, just for a little bit though"

She grabbed my hand and made me sit down next to her.

"I missed you! Can you help me with my homework?"

I helped her for a while and soon the door opened revealing Jughead.

"Hey" he greeted and cane over to us.

He hugged Jellybean and kissed me. Jellybean gasped.

"Are you guys?" She hesitated.

"You didn't tell her?" I asked

Jughead shook his head. "I guess I forgot, Jellybean, do you remember my best friend Betty?"

Jellybean nodded.

"She's now my girlfriend" we both smiled at her.

She got up and hugged us both. "I knew one day you guys would be a couple!!"

We helped her with her homework and then spent the rest of the day talking and hanging out. Night time came fast.

I was brushing my hair when I felt Jughead sit down on the bed. I went over and sat on his lap while still brushing my hair. He rested his chin on my shoulder and sighed.

"Well now she knows, you know who's left?"

"Who?" I asked

"My dad" he smiled.

I giggled. "When is he coming back?"

"Probably in a couple of days"

I got off his lap and out my brush away. I went back to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and sat back down on his lap.

"Do you want to go to Pops tomorrow? Just to eat something and chat for a while" Jughead asked.

"I would love to go" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

———-

I am STRESSED OUT AND TIRED. School sucks I'm literally gonna drop out. Jk as much as I would want to leave school, I don't want disappoint my mom soooooo yeahhh.

GOOD NEWS:

Yesterday my crush called me and we stayed up late talking to each other. But it wasn't a regular conversation, we had like a deep conversation and.....

HE SAID THAT I WAS SMART AND PRETTY AND THAT I WAS AN AMAZING PERSON I LITERALLY STARTED CRYING AHHHHHHHH!!

But yeah. :)