17.

"Kevin I'm literally gonna cry" I said trying to hold in my tears.

Tomorrow Jughead's gonna confess to the girl he likes. I was in my living room with Archie and Kevin.

"Calm down Betty" Archie said scrolling on his phone.

"What do you mean calm down? You think it's that easy to just get over someone?!!" I yelled.

Archie looked up from his phone and sighed. I looked over at Kevin who was making sandwiches for all of us.

"Betty, I know you like Jughead but just face it he likes someone else, and the girl likes him back, she's definitely going to say yes when he asks her out, it's meant to be, just stop crying and eat a sandwich or something" Archie took a bit out of one of the sandwiches.

"Archie don't tell me how to deal with this situation when last year you cried every single day because Cheryl chose a whole fucking girl over your dumbass!" I sobbed and yelled at the same time.

We stayed quiet. The only thing you could hear were my little sniffles. I wiped my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that"

Kevin hugged me.

—-

Archie's POV

I went inside the bathroom and called Jughead.

"Hey are you with Betty right now?" He asked.

"Yeah, Jug I don't think you should confess to her tomorrow"

"But the plan is all ready, I'm gonna do it tomorrow" he said.

"Jug, Betty is literally crying right now, she thinks you like another girl, you need to come over NOW and tell her how you feel"

He sighed, "Archie I was gonna get her flowers and chocolates, I was gonna take her to the spot where we had our first kiss"

"It doesn't matter where you confess, or the presents Jug, it's about telling the girl you admire how you feel".

There was a long pause. Way too long.

"What's betty wearing?" He asked.

"A shirt and some leggings, why?" I asked confused.

"I'm gonna come over in a few minutes, but it's chilly outside so tell her to wear a sweater"

"I got you"

I hung up and left the bathroom.

——-

Betty's POV

I sat on the couch drinking some water when Archie finally came out of the bathroom.

"Hey Betty! Go put on a sweater"

"Why?" I took another sip.

"We're gonna take a little walk, all three of us"

I got up from the couch and made my way to go look for a sweater.

———

Archie's POV

I texted Jughead.

A- I'm gonna take Betty and Archie for a walk. Any suggested location?

J- take them to the little meadow that's by the lake we went to on summer vacation

A- okay, but can I ask why?

J- while you and Veronica were swimming I took Betty for a walk there, during our walk I realized I liked her. Try to keep her there for about 15 minutes, I'm on my way.

Betty came out with a sweater and we all left her house and entered my car. After driving for a few minutes Betty fell asleep.

"Archie where are we going?" Kevin whispered.

"Change of plans Kevin, Jughead's confessing to her now"

Kevin smiled brightly and looked at Betty, who was still asleep.

"Ugh I ship them so hard" Kevin smiled.

I kept driving and finally we arrived.

:::::::::::::::

I was gonna take a break but......I realized how grateful I am for you guys reading this book. On the days where I'm stressing out cause I feel like some chapters are bad I look at your cute little comments and I smile to myself. If you guys thought the story was bad by now you would've stopped reading, but you stayed and each chapter I read through the comments and just seeing that makes my day become a lot better. I might be going through some stuff but I'll handle it. ❤️❤️❤️.

Quick little note- the story will not finish with Jughead confessing to Betty. I will try to make this story long and filled with cute bughead moments.

Question- what type of hair do you have?
My answer- I have really curly hair.            (Yeah I'm a curly headed Asian and I'm proud 🤪🤪🍜)