28.

*BONUS CHAPTER* (small one shot)

"Juggy please!!" I begged

Cheryl was throwing a Halloween party and she invited Jughead and I.

"I don't know Betty, you know I never liked dressing up" Jughead made a face.

I groaned. "Please!!!"

He sighed. "Fine"

I jumped happily and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"So, what are we dressing up as?" He asked.

————

A few moments later

"Betty I look stupid"

He was in the bathroom trying on his costume. I was at my desk finishing my makeup. I dressed up as Harley Quinn.

"Let me see" I said still doing my makeup.

I heard his footsteps in my room as I applied my mascara. I turned around and my jaw dropped.

I picked a joker outfit for Jughead, I expected the outfit to look cute and goofy on him, but he looked so fucking hot in it.

He was wearing a red velvet button shirt. However he didn't button it up, meaning his perfectly toned abs were clearly visible. The pants he was wearing fit him just right, showing off the shape of his long legs. I stared at his abs for a few more minutes.

"Betty? You okay?"

I looked up at him and cleared my throat. "It looks great on you"

He looked me up and down, while biting his lip. I was wearing a "Daddy's lil monster" shirt, like the one Harley Quinn was wearing in suicide squad. And blue and red shorts with fishnets. Plus my boots. I looked down at my body. The shorts were a little too short, and the shirt did show off some cleavage.

I cleared my throat again.

"We leave in like thirty minutes, so start doing your hair and I'll do mine" I sat back down at my desk and brushed out my hair. I put it into two high ponytails and fixed my lipstick. I started felling little kisses on my neck up to my cheek.

"You look beautiful princess" Jughead smiled at me.

I felt my face burn and I smiled.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded. We held hands and walked out of the house together.

————-

Happy Halloween Everyone!!! 🎃

I don't celebrate Halloween so I'm not doing anything today. I'm kind of hungry and my mom went out somewhere so I'm just gonna eat some cereal now...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

Question- should I do a face reveal?
My answer- idk it's up to you guys