19.

"Shut up Archie!" Cheryl scolded him.

Everyday they argue about something. Toni and Veronica ate their lunch peacefully, meanwhile Kevin was defending Cheryl. I sat next to Jughead and we talked.

"I had a test for science today and I'm pretty sure I failed" I said.

"Betty, I'm one thousand percent sure you passed it" he smiled.

I giggled and then asked, "What about you? How was your day?" I ate some of my salad.

"It was pretty good, I don't have that much homework to do" he smiled.

I put my hand on top of his.

"Jug do you want to come over to my house, at least for a couple of hours, my mom and Edgar are going out again and I don't want to be home alone."

"Sure"

———-

The day was finally over. Jughead and I were walking to my house while holding hands. We entered my house and put our stuff down.

"I'll be right back, sit on the couch"

I walked up the stairs into my room and changed into some comfortable clothes. I was wearing black adidas shorts and a white shirt. I walked downstairs into the kitchen.

"Juggy pick something for us to watch and I'll get snacks".

He sat down on the couch and started looking for a movie. I put some chips into a bowl and poured us some juice. I made my way to the living room and I sat down next to Jughead. We watched the movie and ate our snack.

He put his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

——-

One new message from Mom.

M- hi Betty me and Edgar are not going home until Thursday , lock the doors and be careful.

"Is everything okay?" Jughead asked.

"Yeah, my mom's not coming home until Thursday, can you spend the night here?" I asked.

He nodded, "I'll let my dad know"

"Thanks juggy" I smiled brightly.

He kissed my forehead and we kept watching the movie.

———

Once it finished me and Jughead were washing the dishes. We were drying our hands when out of nowhere he started tickling me.

"Stop" I laughed as his fingers were tickling my ribs.

He kept tickling me and eventually I fell and he fell on top of me. My face turned red and I covered it with my hands.

"Sorry" Jughead got up and helped me get up too.

We both looked at each other and continued our tickle fight.

———
We chased each other around the house trying to get each other's soft spots. He came up behind me and started tickling me. I fell back on the couch and he kept tickling me even more.

"Stop! Juggy!" I was laughing so hard tears were coming out.

He stopped and I tried to catch my breath.

"You're so cute" he kissed my lips softly.

"You're cuter" I giggled shyly.

——-

We finished our homework and made our way to my bedroom. Jughead took off his shirt and laid down next to me.

"Goodnight Betts"

"Goodnight Juggy"

He wrapped his strong arms around me, and I laid on his bare chest. We fell asleep while cuddling each other.

———-

Hiiiiiiiii!

Sorry if it's not that good I was kind of rushing.

Question- what's your favorite food
My answer- I LOVE NOODLES!! forget a boyfriend I will literally marry noodles