9.

Great. Fucking great.

"Cheryl I cant go to practice today" I told her.

"Yeah I cant either" Toni added.

Cheryl stopped applying her red lipstick and looked at us, "Why?"

"We're assigned to tutor Reggie and Adam after school today" Toni groaned. (Adam is a character I made up btw)

Cheryl scoffed, "They shouldn't be assigning you guys to help those bulldog morons, if they fail high school and in life that's their fault, okay you guys are excused today but tomorrow I'm gonna talk with the teachers about this".

Cheryl and Toni kissed. She walked away her heels clicking on the floor as she took each step.

"Come on cooper" Toni said.

We walked to the library where we would be meeting Reggie and Adam.

"I don't want to help them, Cheryl's right if they fail then that's on them" I said honestly.

"Yep, what if we skip and just go straight to practice?" She smirked.

"And just leave them there" I asked.

She nodded.

We laughed and kept walking.

"If Reggie or Adam get on my nerves I'm gonna slap the shit out of them" I said about to open the door.

"Same".

We were welcome by asshole number one and number two.

"There they are, the two most finest cheerleaders of Riverdale High" Adam said while Reggie chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. Toni and I sat down at the table.

"What subject are you guys having trouble with?" Toni asked annoyed.

"All of them" Reggie said and Adam laughed. They high fived each other and turned to us.

"Oh my god that was so funny" Toni spat out her sarcasm.

"Hey what if we skip this, go to my place, take a few shots, go a little wild" Adam said placing his hand on my thigh.

"No" I said pushing his hand away. "Just show us your homework and we'll help you with it"

"I have a dick that you can help me with" Adam winked.

"Adam your dick is the size of time that I'm willing to deal with you, extremely small" Toni snapped.

Reggie and Adam chuckled. I hate boys like this. They make me want to throw up.

"Come on ladies, don't be like that" Reggie got closer to Toni.

Toni scooted away closer to me. I scooted my chair close to her.

"Look at that, they're scared" Adam got up.

My heart started pumping really fast, what if they actually hurt us?

Adam got really close to my face. "Man, I'm this close to the one and only Betty Cooper, the most sexiest nice girl I've ever seen in my life"

He put his hand around my neck. "Dreams do come true, right Reggie?"

Toni tried to take off Adam's arms from my neck but Reggie held on to her. He squeezed her thigh tightly.

"Get off of me jack ass!" Toni yelled.

Adam tightened his grip and I couldn't breathe.  He started leaning in.

"No, stop it!" I tried to say. "Stop"

I brought my hand out and slapped him. The sound echoed through the room. Alex groaned and touched his face.

"What the hell cooper!" Reggie let go of Toni and yelled at me.

I stood up and grabbed my bag and Toni did the same.

"You bitch" Adam yelled. He lifted his arm and was about slap me but I kicked him in between his legs. He fell down and groaned loudly.

"Do me a favor, stay the hell away from me and Toni" I said firmly.

"Don't start getting an attitude Cooper" Reggie stood in front.

"Or what dickhead?! What the fuck are you gonna do?" Toni asked

He started breathing heavily. He pushed Toni and she fell to the floor. I punched him hard, and used my bag to hit him one more time.

"You useless pieces of shit really thought you could hurt us, or drive us away into your homes to drink, you think you guys are so hot and that all the girls like you, fuck off with that bullshit, you guys are just two stupid boys that can't solve simple equations and suck on each other's dicks, while bragging about how "good" you play football, go fuck yourself!" I stepped away from them and helped toni get up.

We left the library and made our way outside.

"Hey I think the cheerleaders are in the gym, do you wanna go and watch them practice?" Toni asked.

I nodded and we walked. In the locker room, Toni explained everything to Cheryl. Cheryl was so pissed.

"When I get my hands on them, they're gonna wish they never existed" Cheryl fumed. "Ladies tomorrow we're gonna start to make the rest of the year a living hell"

All the cheerleaders clapped and cheered. I stepped into a stall and called Jughead.

"Hey Jug, can you pick me up, I'm at the school, thanks"

I stepped out. "Who were you talking with" Cheryl asked.

"I called Jughead and asked if he could give me a ride home" I answered.

Cheryl nodded and they continued talking about how they were going to ruin Reggie and Adam's reputations.

Cheryl really cares a lot for Toni, and Toni cares a lot for Cheryl. Damn, they really make me feel single. Jughead texted me saying he was outside. I said bye to everyone and left the building.

"Hey, wanna go to Pop's real quick" he asked.

"I'm not in the mood for a milkshake" I said.

"We won't eat, we could just talk" he said.

I nodded and sat down. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his back.  We arrived at Pops and sat down. There I explained the whole entire thing.

He smiled at me "You really slapped him"

I nodded. He chuckled and leaned in close to me. "Wow".

I smiled and put my head down. He lifted my chin up and just smiled. My heart started pumping fast.

"You're really pretty, you know that?"

I gulped and tried to hide my face. He came over to my side of the table and sat down.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

The goosebumps on my arms were visible. He took off the sweater he had on and lent it to me. I put it on and smiled. He stretched out his arms and we hugged. We stayed there at the table just hugging. I love his hugs.

"I'll take you home now if you want" he said.

"Yeah"

We got up and he drove me home.

"Do you want your sweater back?" I asked.

"Give it to me another day, you look cute with that on" he winked.

"Bye juggy"

"Bye Betts"

I walked inside my house and Jughead drove away.

———//
So I posted today cause... I'm bored...I'm feeling kind of better too. Anyways I think after each chapter I'm gonna ask a question to get to know you guys better lol. 

Question of the day- what race are you guys?
My answer- I'm asian and hispanic

Comment down your answer ❤️, I'll try to post another chapter tomorrow.