15.

I closed my locker and made my way to class. It's been three days since Jughead told me he's gonna confess to his crush. I still haven't stopped thinking about it. I sat down at my seat and waited for Kevin. Only a few more days until my worst nightmare.

"Betty!" Kevin hugged me and sat down.

"Hi" I faced him.

"So what's up? What's been going on lately?" He places his books on his desk.

I sighed, "Lots of stuff"

"Oooooo drama" he sang

I giggled, "I like Jughead"

He gasped.

I nodded, "yep, one day he picked me up from Cheryl's house, and he kissed me"

Kevin smiled, "Awwwwwww"

"But on Sunday he texted me saying that next week he's gonna confess to this girl he likes" I but my lip and started playing with my fingers.

I looked up at Kevin and he seemed confused. "So he kissed you, and then tells you he likes someone else??"

I nodded.

Before he could say anything, the teacher walked in and class begun.

——————-

I was exhausted. I made my way to our usual lunch table with my tray of food in my hand. I sat down and was greeted by Archie.

"Hey"

"Hi arch"

We were the only ones there so we just started talking. Eventually Cheryl, Toni, and Kevin came. I was eating my food when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey guys"

My heart fluttered, I looked up and made eye contact with Jughead. He sat down across from me like he always done. Archie started a conversation about how tough it is to control football, school work, and relationships all at once. We all groaned. Kevin and Cheryl were snapping some sense into him as I kept eating.

"Betty"

"Yeah"

"Look"

Jughead showed me a necklace. I gasped. It had a a rose gold chain and a little rose gold crown pendant.

 It had a a rose gold chain and a little rose gold crown pendant

"It's beautiful"

"Yeah, it took a while but I picked it just for you" he smiled.

My heart pumped faster. A slight color of pink roses on my face. I smiled.

"Thanks juggy" I got up and hugged him.

We let go and I put on the necklace. I giggled since it matched with my outfit. I looked at him and he smiled, his focus went back to his lunch.

My smile disappeared. It's like, he keeps doing things that make me gain more feelings for him. I touched the necklace and remembered:

B- when are you confessing to her?
J- next week

My heart ached a little. I should just rip it off and break it in front of him.

I held the necklace tighter, but eventually just let loose. I sighed. Sometimes crushes are so cute, and they have you acting a way that surprises you. But they suck other times.

I looked at Jughead one more time. Dear Lord, what are you doing to me Jug?

————

GUYS!! At my school there's this program for like smart kids, the program is every Saturday morning and sometimes Wednesday after school, it started last Saturday, they do a lot of work but you get to go on a lot of field trips, and today they sent me an email saying I got accepted to that program!!! I'm excited cause it'll look good on my record, but since last Saturday I didn't go I have a lot of work to make up. At the program they do a lot of essays and online work, so if I don't post a new chapter it's probably because I'm busy doing the work they expect. So, Wednesday's, Saturday's and Friday's I won't post....I'm sorry but I really do need to focus on my school work.

Question- have you ever dealt with a heartbreak?
My answer- in like May or April there was this boy I liked, and he kept acting like he liked me, he even told me to tell my friends that we were dating, out of nowhere he started ignoring me, I cried for so long thinking I did something wrong... but yeah :/ I got over him though :)