24.

It was raining a lot. I looked out the window and stared at each drop that came down.

Flashback- Third grade

"Mommy! It's raining"  I ran over to a puddle and jumped on it.

"Betty be careful I washed those pants this morning" mom warned me.

I looked down at my pants. I jumped in the puddle too hard and now my pants had mud all over them.

I looked at my mom with innocent eyes. "Sorry"

She laughed. "I guess I'll have to wash them again"

She grabbed my hand and we walked home.

.......

I smiled to myself.

"What are you thinking about?" Jughead sat next to me.

"I'm just getting some flashbacks"

He put his hand on my thigh. "Do you remember the time when I came over to your house and we played outside in the rain?"

I nodded. "Do you remember the time you started crying because you fell on mud and you thought it was dog poop?"

He rolled his eyes. "Okay, lets not bring that up"

I laughed. "We have a lot of good memories together".

"Yeah we do"

We smiled at each other.

"We should start getting ready" I said.

He nodded. We started getting ready for school. We left his apartment and got on his motorcycle.

————

Edgar's POV

"Where the hell is she?" I groaned.

"Boss look!" The driver pointed somewhere.

I peaked out of the car window and saw Betty with her boyfriend on a motorcycle.

"Follow them" I told the driver.

He started following them. We were so close. But because of the traffic we lost them.

I groaned again. "I keep losing this fucking girl!"

"Boss don't you think using her as a sacrifice is a little too much"

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"There are so many bigger and better territories for your cult, cut off the deal with the rivals, you've already done enough to Alice, don't ruin that girl, she's young and she has a lot to live for."

I sighed. "You know you're right. I'll cut of the deal... SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'm getting my territory back and the rivals are getting Betty. I'm not changing my mind!"

"Boss, If Betty gets sold to the rivals, she's going to be in danger of getting.. r*ped or murdered! Or both. She has a boyfriend, and she has nice friends. You already ruined her mom don't ruin her too!!" He yelled.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want. Now shut up and drive me home, I'll find her another way"

———-

I'm bored so can you ask me questions in the comments and I'll answer them.