18.

"Archie I'm tired I want to go home!" I whined.

We're at this meadow and we've been standing in the middle of it for about 20 minutes now.

"Why are we just standing here?" I asked.

"Believe it or not betty something big is about to happen" Archie said texting someone.

"Who are you texting?" I asked.

Before he could answer we all heard Jughead's voice.

"Hey guys"

Archie and Kevin walked forward.

"We'll see you guys at school, bye" Kevin waved.

Archie and Kevin went back to the car and we could hear them driving away. I gulped.

"Hey Juggy" I slightly smiled.

He walked closer to me and smiled also. "Hey Betty,"

"So, what are you doing here?" I hugged myself because of the cold.

"I asked Archie to bring you here so me and you could talk"

His voice was nice. Sometimes when he talks I don't pay attention to what he's saying. I just listen to his serious and lovely voice.

I smiled. "Talk about what?"

He looked down and chuckled. He lifted his head and our eyes met. Suddenly his smile disappeared. His eyes were blinking very fast and it seemed he had trouble breathing.

"Juggy?"

He gulped. "Sorry".

After a few seconds I realized he looked really nervous.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He nodded but stayed silent.

"Betty"

I look at him while shivering from the cold. He gulps and seems nervous. I get more desperate as he stays quiet.

"Betty, I..." he gulps again.

"Jug" I quietly say.

"Betty, I like you"

I can feel my face burn. My heart starts jumping fast. A little smile forms on my lips and my eyes widen. Jughead liked me, and I liked him back.

"Jughead, I"

His eyes are focused on me. I smile and blurt out the rest of my sentence.

"Jughead I like you too"

His eyes widened and he smiled brightly.

"Betty, will you be my girlfriend?"

I nod. "Yes!"

I stretch my arms out and hug him. He hugs back tightly. We faced each other and slowly we leaned in and kissed. His lips were soft, and even though we've kissed before, it feels so much better now. We let go and I stepped back.

"Come, I'll take you home."

He held my hand and we walked to his car. It wasn't awkward or anything. I smiled the entire ride home.

"I'll walk you to school tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay" I smiled like an idiot.

He hugged me and I entered my house. Mom and Edgar were on the couch. I walked past them and went straight to my room.

————/
hi.

I just want to make it clear that Friday's, Saturday's, and Wednesday's I will not post. Umm yeah that's it.

Question- how many siblings do you have?
My answer- I have one. He's my little brother.