8.

Okay so. I wrote down a lot of stuff. I reread everything I wrote down.

I sigh, "let me just check one more time".

I reread it again.

"Yep, I like him"

You're probably wondering what I wrote down. Well..I wrote down the things that go through my mind when I think about Jughead.

Tuesday, math class- i wonder what Jughead's thinking right now, what if he's thinking about me? I wish.

I groan. I caught feelings for my best friend. In the movies it turns out great but in reality friendships get ruined because of that.

"What if he doesn't even like me back?" I bit my lip.

Damn. I don't like this. I mean I like Jughead but my whole friendship could get ruined by this little crush I have. We could end up ignoring each other forever if he finds out.

Ring ring.

Veronica was FaceTiming me. I answered. She had her hair in a messy ponytail and she was wearing her silk pajamas.

"Hey Betty!"

"Hi"

"What's up? You look stressed" she took a sip of her water.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes, "I just feel weird"

"What do you mean?"

How do I explain this?

"Well"

I look down and think of what to say.

"Betty, are you okay?"

"I, I think I realized something huge today"

Her eyes widened, "Like what?"

"I was crying and talking awful about myself and Jughead came over and he made me feel better and we hugged, and then after a while he left and then I started thinking about it" I stopped and looked at Veronica.

She smirked "Betty, do you like Jughead?"

I held my breath. Yes, yes I do.

"...no"

"Betty cut the bullshit you like him, be honest"

I sighed "you're right, I caught feelings for him"

She squealed. "I knew it I knew it, I just knew that one day you were gonna fall for him and today is that day oh my god I knew it!"

"Veronica, I like him, and I can't stop thinking about him this is so weird I never thought I would catch feelings, what if he doesn't feel the same way? I'm gonna look like an idiot"

"There is no way that he doesn't like you, do you not see the way he acts around you, always complimenting you, helps you at your worst times, at the movie theater, he literally snuggled close to you and put his arm around you when you started feeling cold, he always gives you rides and let's you sleep over his house, Betty it's so obvious!"

"Veronica you don't know that, he probably just thinks of me as his close friend, and friends help each other out" I cross my arms.

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever believe what you want"

"I'm gonna go I forgot to do some homework and it's due tomorrow"

"Okay bye"

I hung up and reached into my book bag. I took out my homework and started solving the problems. I stop real quick and think about him. His black soft hair and his beautiful eyes, his sexy smirk but also his warm and cute smile. The way he shows how much he cares and his funny personality. All the memories we have with each other. I smile to myself and start blushing. Wow. A boy can really effect you this much.

———

Guys I'm honestly not feeling okay. I'm not sick it's just I'm really insecure and lately I've been hating myself and crying a lot. I might not post a new chapter tomorrow, I'm sorry if I don't, I just need to help myself right now, please understand, thanks.