Chapter 12.

ALESSANDRA

Emiliano. Fuck Emiliano for being so damn hot and all that.
It was easy to hate him for what he did to me, but after his apology, he had been treating me like an actual human being and not just some slut or object for him to use. At first I thought it would be a shirt term thing and that he would be back to treating me like she it, but after a few days, he was still being nice.

I had already finished setting up my new phone and had my tech friend, Derek, get all my data off of my old phone and onto the new one.
I had Diego take it to him since I was avoiding everyone and everything that needed Emiliano's permission. Thankfully Diego did it and now I was waiting for Derek to get back to me, since I had given the phone to him a week ago.

It was on this night while I was blasting Billie Eilish in my ears on my spare phone, that someone decided to kick my door down.
No surprise that it was Emiliano himself. He was probably here because I drank all his vodka.

Hehehe, Bitch.

I completely ignored him and went to the balcony. Taking a hop, leap and jump off of it. It was still 2 stories high, but a little ankle pain never killed anyone.

I was sick of living here, I was sick of being kept in control and now I was doing what Sanchez called 'acting out'. What am I? A fucking 13 year old?

Everything was irritating me. I saw the guard dogs racing towards me. And I considered letting them bite me, just so Emiliano would get irritated and feel how I felt.
But in the last second I let out the low whistle that made them whine.

I carried on walking around the building, exploring the different areas of the estate until I came to a grave yard. It had an expensive head stones engraved with the name King.

If you felt like me and were on your period, listening to Billie Eilish and very drunk you would understand why I carved a stone with my name on next to the most recent one, dug a grave, and fell asleep in it.

All while keeping my music on.

The next morning I woke up with serious headaches, back pain and a face full of dirt.
I looked up to see Emiliano glaring at me with Romeo and Diego standing next to him.

"Fuck off" I said hoarsely. Emiliano's pinky twitched from anger as his expression darkened.

"Bury her" was all Emiliano said before turning to leave.
I chuckled dryly.

"Bury a friend" I said to them jokingly.

I ended up laughing at my own joke to the point my eyes started watering.
They didn't seem to get it, but I guess they didn't now I was listening to that song right now, because my music wasn't off.

It wasn't until I felt the first shovel of dirt on my back that I stopped laughing and looked back up.

Diego was busy shoving the dirt into the hole as if I wasn't laying in it. I see where his loyalties lie.
My head was pounding from the vodka I drank and I couldn't remember half of last night.

I closed my eyes trying to remember what happened. I felt the continuous thump of dirt landing on me while I kept my eyes closed.

A half an hour later Emiliano came back. He looked like he was ready to kill me with his eyes.
"Alessandra. Get out" he growled.

"Make me, daddy" I winked at him. I didn't know what I expected from him, but he really did make me get out.

He jumped into the 2 ft deep hole and pulled me out of the sand and dirt. He then proceeded to throw me over his shoulder and slap my ass before stepping out of the hole and walking inside.

I was hit by a wave of nausea as my head bounced with each step we took.

"I don't feel good" I groaned out as we stepped into his room. I felt like my head was about to burst from the headache I had and I needed to throw up very badly.

Emiliano got the message instantly and in less than a second I was in the bathroom, leaning over the toilet with my hair being held out of my face.

My stomach clenched painfully as I puked out the pizza I had yesterday afternoon. I still felt like shit even when I was done throwing my life up.

Emiliano rubbed my back soothingly as I laid back into him.

"I'm gonna run the bath for you." he said leaning me against the wall.
I heard the water running, but kept my eyes closed, not processing what he was saying.

He took my top and bra off slowly undressing me.
It wasn't until he reached for my pants that I grabbed his hands, remembering my period.

" I can't bath, I just remembered that I'm on my period" I said hoarsely. He stared at me for a few seconds tilting his head in confusion.

"You can take you pants off yourself, but you can still bath you know. The pressure in the water causes your flow to temporarily stop" he explained. My mouth dropped at the knew found information he just gave me. Was he being serious?

"Are you joking?" I asked in shock. "I've had my period for over 5 years and I didn't know that."

"I don't joke, Alessandra". He said before standing up and leaving the bathroom.

I groaned as I got to my feet and quickly got undressed, deciding to take his word for it, not that it really matter anyways. I was alrwady half way through the monthly bitch so my flow wasn't that heavy. I stepped into the lovely, hot water and moaned at how it felt against my sore body.

I went under the water rubbing my face and hair, before coming back up for air. It felt amazing.

I continued to relax when I heard the door being opened. My eyes widened as I looked up and was met with the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND. COMMENT.