Chapter 19.

I woke up early the next morning and took an ice cold shower. Then I packed a small backpack with the stuff I would need before ordering breakfast for Diego and Romeo.

I knew I wouldn't be able to eat for the day. I was about to kill 2 people for money, alcohol was the only thing I would consume specifically, my best friends vodka, straight.

The day blurred past and before I knew it, it was evening and I was climbing through the window and into the VIP room of a club. My first target, Josiah walked in and sat down, he had a bodyguard with him who was being very cautious.

My second target, Micah walked in, luckily he didn't have a body guard.
They sat down and started speaking the body guard was more relaxed now and wasn't focusing so I used this as the moment to strike.

I pushed open the door and walked in with their order of wine, as if I was their waitress. I poured the wine into the glasses and gave a flirtatious smirk to the body guard. I turned to leave them room, but as I passed him I swung the wine bottle aiming for his head. He dodged it.

I lunged at him hitting the pressure point in his back. But instead of fainting he jumped up in surprise.
Fuck. I dodged his legs and fists waiting for an opening to strike. I was shocked when I felt his fist meet my stomach, sending me into the wall.

I wheezed but used it as an opportunity to grab his hand and twist it painfully. He screamed in pain but still managed to punch my face. My head went backward, but I grabbed his face before I hit his pressure point in his neck making him fall into unconsciousness.

I stood up with huff and got out the blades. I readjusted my mask before I looked at them and smiled.  Micah ran for the door and tried to get out, but I threw my  blade before he could unlock the door, embedding the sharp metal into his heart.

He groaned and fell against the wall, clutching his chest painfully. Josiah was much stupider though. He tried to fight me, balling his hands into  fists and lunging at me.

But his movements were slow and pathetic. Untrained.
I stabbed him quickly his blood running down my hands as I pulled the blade out of heart. I sat him next Micah before taking my mask off.

"This is from Sullivan Rousso. For your betrayal". I said calmly not even really looking at him.

Josiah chuckled darkly, coughing blood as he opened his mouth.
"I remember you. Daughter of Sullivan and Sofia." he said darkly . His breathes were short and struggled as he spoke. My head shot up in confusion, I had never met this man before in my life, so I had no idea how he knew my name.
"You look just like your mother.... I remember when I fucked her, and then I killed her right after." he coughed up blood wheezing from lack of oxygen.  I was too shocked and angry to care. "She never stopped screaming for help, but Sullivan wasn't home-

" Shut up" I spat at him my teeth clenched from anger as tears stung my eyes.
"No. Sullivan was out working, working to pay his debt off to me" he chuckled. "And I enjoyed her so much"

"SHUT UP" I screamed at him hitting him again and again.

"Sullivan was a family man. He loved his wife and his son a lot. But his daughter, you were the apple of his eyes. He loved you the mos-"

I grabbed his belt buckle and pulled his pants down. I smiled up at him as his length hardened, not that there was much to it. I pulled out my blade from my thigh and slolwy cut off the vile organ that had assaulted my mother.

"Ahhhh" he screamed in pain as I pulled it off him. "Shhh. You wont be needing it anyways". I said with a small smirk.
"You fucking whore", he screamed in agony as I castrated him.

"Shut up" I spat before stuffing his manhood into his mouth. "It would have been better if you kept quiet, you would have lived longer ". I said, even though he was already semi-conscious. Tears ran down my face as I thought about how quick his death was. I should have made him suffer.

I growled in anger hitting the wall where Josiah laid half unconscious. I grabbed the knife and stabbed him. Over and over and over again. Tears were streaming down my face as his blood sprayed all over me.

His head rolled to the side as he died, but even then I didn't stop.
When I had finally stopped I was out of breath, my eyes wide as tear fell continuously. I pushed myself to the opposite corner, hugging myself tightly.

I sobbed, my shoulders shaking as I stared at what was left of Josiah Edwardo. The man who raped and killed my mother.  I took my phone out and took a picture sending it to Sullivan, my father.

Thank you.  Was all he said in reply, but it was good enough for me.

After another hour of staring at the wall I stood up and jumped out the window again. There was barley anybody around to see the bloody mess that I was as I walked down the alleyway to the car. Romeo jumped out of the car as soon as he saw me with Diego hot on his trail.

"God. Alessa. What happened?" Diego asked. I ignored him but took the cloth he gave me. I wiped my face and hands clean taking deep breathes before getting into the car.

We drive in silence on our way to the hotel, but I couldn't stop the tears from falling.
My mother. My father. My brother. My family.

Why did he abandon me?
I got out of the car as soon as it was parked, beating Romeo and Diego to the elevator and taking it up alone.

I went straight to the 21st floor and into the hotel room ignoring the weird stares I got from some of the workers.

I showered.  With all my clothes still on and the water ice cold, I sat on the floor crying.

I don't know how long I was in their before someone knocked on the door.
I stood up, turning the shower off before walking to the door. My sneakers made a squelching noise against the floor,  water droplets falling off me like rain.

"Go away" I said hoarsely, not opening the door.

"Alessandra. Open up" Diego called from the outside. I shivered from the cold as I peeled the clothes off of me. I wrapped myself in a towel and ran a bath wanting to be engulfed by the warmth that the water would provide.

"Alessandra? " Romeo called probably checking if I was still alive.
"I'm fine" I answered back getting out of the water. I stood in front of the mirror for a long time staring at myself.

It was nice knowing I looked like my mother, but I knew my eyes were that of my father.

I stood staring at myself for a while before I decided to leave the bathroom. Suddenly the door was kicked open and in walked the last person I expected to see.

My mouth fell open as I  stared in shock.

Heyy guys,

Firstly, I know. Boring chapter. But I know you'll all love the next one😏, if you know what I mean.

Secondly, those of you who vote on every chapter. I see you. Thank you ❤ I love you guys sm.

And lastly.
The more votes and comments the sooner I update. Just putting it out there, if as least a 1 out if 10 of you vote and comment I'll update daily.

Thats like 30. Maybe even 50

Just saying.

You don't have to if you don't want to, I'll still update every 5 days.

Love,
Tamara