Chapter 26.

It was already late into the night when I finally left my father. He had spent the entire day telling me about the past, when I was still a child.

My brother came back a few hours later and we immediately clicked. I didn't even realize how late is was until room service came to deliver the dinner my father pre-ordered.

I was rushing down the elevator and out of the door knowing how angry Emiliano would be.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck" I muttered to myself as I tried to phone him, but he wasn't picking up. I hailed the first cab I saw and paid him extra to drive quickly.

When I finally got back to the estate I raced to the gate and greeted the guards before running toward the main villa.

I walked in through the door and was surprised to hear a buzz of chatter from the living room.
I walked into the kitchen and ate some of the pizza on the counter before running upstairs to change.
I put on my usual grey track pants and one of Emiliano's shirts.

It was weird that I hadn't seen Emiliano in his office or our room so I assumed he was sitting with his men downstairs.
I ran downstairs and stopped in the kitchen to eat some more before I walked into the living room.

It wasn't even a second later I saw a woman sitting on the couch in between some of the guys I didn't know. I opened my mouth to greet, but fell short when a knife came flying toward my face.

I ducked, instantly going into defense mode when I saw the same girl with a different knife trying to stab me I grabbed her hand and twisted it, making her drop the knife. At the same time she kneed my stomach pushing me into the wall. I growled in anger grabbing her hair and pulling it back. I wrapped my hand around her throat turning her around and slamming her into the wall.

"What the fuck?" I spat looking around as she struggled to get my hands from around her neck.
Everyone looked just as shocked as I was.

She raised her leg and kicked sending me flying backwards with a hard thud. Suddenly my mind just switched off and I wasn't just trying to defend myself anymore. I wanted blood.

My movmenets became quicker and more deadly as I attacked her. My every hit was precise and aimed to do more damage than any normal hit would.

Her attempts to get me back were futile as she was slammed into the walk again. I grabbed the knife off the floor and embedded directly next to her head before she could even blink.

"Don't fuck with me" I warned her with a snarl. Her eyes were wide with fear and it was then that I realized she was older than me. Not only was she taller than me but her face was also more aged. She looked to be about 23 or so... Maybe more.

Emiliano was suddenly beside me grabbing my hand and pulling me into him. His eyes were dark as his whole aura screamed danger.

"What happened?" he growled looking at the men who were still in shock.

One of them finally snapped out of it and openes his mouth to speak.

"Miss A-Alessandra walked in and... And Olivia a-attacked her" he explained. His face was pale white and he looked as if he was about to faint.

Emiliano's eyes came back to mine as he examined the bruise on my arm. He then looked at Olivia who seemed to finally regain herself.

She stood up from the floor and then threw herself at Emiliano ass she started bawling her eyes out.

Emiliano looked at her as she held is arm and I swear to anyone who just walked in it would have looked like I stole her lover.

Emiliano had his arms on me while Olivia was holding onto one of them and I was just standing there, a very confused soul.

"Oh, Emili" she said bitterly "This God awful whore hit me" she cried out.

I physically flinched at being called a whore, and Emiliano noticed.

His eyes were icy as he looked at Olivia coldly.

"Get away from me" he spat. "How dare you come back here and cause trouble. Who do you think you are?" he reprimanded.

Her eyes went wide as saucers and she instantly let go and took a step back.

"Emili I thought she was an intruder. I have never seen her here before." she explained trying to save herself.

"An intruder wouldn't be wearing my shirt with a track pants and no shoes." he spat.

"Go to the basement and tell them what you did. They will punish you as fit... And don't try to lie" he said before pulling me upstairs.

"What's in the basement?" I wondered out loud.

"stuff you'll never see" was his reply as he pushed me onto the bed. He walked to the bathroom, used the toilet and washed his hands before coming back into the room.

"Why won't I ever see it?" I questioned sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Coz the only punishment you'll ever receive will be directly from me" he replied changing into comfy clothes.

"Oh. So the basement is like a place where you send your men to be punished. That's sounds kinky " I joked.

"It's really not. It depends on what they did really, but I also send my captured enemies there to be tortured for info." he said calmly crawling beside me on the bed.

I didn't say anything else as we cuddled under the covers. It was no secret that I loved the cuddles, but with Emiliano it never stopped at just cuddling.

I had barely touched him as we laid with my back to his front before I felt his raging boner pressed into my ass.
I already new what was cuming next, it started with a M and ended in E.

Damn guys! You literally completed all the requirement in 1 day. I feel like a proud parent.
Here's the next chapter. There won't be any fast update coz I really need to write new chapters 🙃❤️, you and till vote and comment as much as possible and I might just give you and early chapter depending on how fast I write a new one.

Love Tamara💘.