Chapter 44.

E M I L I A N O

I looked up to meet the gaze of my sister. She looked more like my father than I did with her cold gaze and hard expression. But what caught me off guard was the small toddler on her hip.

"Eva" I greeted her coldly before making to walk past her.

But before I could get to the staircase I stopped when I heard her speak again.
"Please, Emilio" she said with heartbroken sniffles as she turned to look at me. "please don't be mad at me anymore".

My jaw clenched in anger at the audacity of this whore. How dare she ask ME to forgive HER. After how she betrayed me for that bastard upstairs I didn't even want to look at her ever again.

Any of them.

I turned around looking her dead in the eye with nothing but anger.
"Fuck you. I'll never forgive you. Never. Not after what you did to me. To our FUCKING MOTHER. You expect me to forgive you. I'll fucking hate you till the day I breathe my dying breath. That is how much I absolutely despise you. You fucking cunt." I spat with nothing but venom lacing every word.

I hate my fucking family.

I turned around and stormed down the steps seeing nothing but red as I walked though the TV room and through the TV off the wall. I wanted to tear this place a part. My fucked up childhood memories. My fucked up father. My dead mother. And my fucking shitty sister.

I kicked a hole though the glass cupboard and started throwing the photos of everyone but my mother off the wall.

Sanchez grabbed me in an attempt to stop me from doing any further damage that I would regret later, but all I wanted to do was kill him. Kill everyone who had any part the tragedy that happened 7 years ago that was my mother's death.

I sat on the couch with my head in my hands, my adrenaline slowly wearing off as I felt the pain in my legs form the shards of glass and in my fists form hitting the hard brick walls.
I heard the slow sound of my father's boots as he descended the steps to look at the damage I had caused.

I looked up at him and saw the regret in his eyes as well as the pain. But he would never admit it. He would never show how much he missed her or admit that he regretted doing what her did, because he was too damn proud to see past his reputation and ego. Too proud to admit that he had killed my mother in cold blood for trying to escape the monster he was... He is. And he was certainly too proud to admit that he had ruined me by trying to make me perfect.

I stood up from the couch and walked over to him. I tackled him to the ground and relentlessly hit him over and over again. And he let me.
He didn't fight back and he didn't try to stop me, because he knew he only had himself to blame. 

As I stood up after calming down I looked down at him and slowly said.
"You better stick to you word, because if you ever try to hurt my family I'll make your torture so painful that death would be a fucking relief. Don't test me, this is my only warning". I said as he say up at rubbed his hand down his swollen bloody face.

He just nodded in response before standing up again.
"Emiliano. I actually have something to give you. I'm sorry I found it so late and I'm sorry that I chose to keep it from you for so long. I don't know what I was thinking."my father said as he walked to the book shelf  in the corner of the room where all my mother's books were still kept.

He picked up a dark blue book that I recognized as Pride and Prejudice one of my mother's favorite books. He flipped through the pages and pulled out a loose page with my mothers hand writing on.