Chapter 42.

300k!!! I don't know how to keep up with y'all 😂❤️.

I felt like I was having a mini mental break down as I looked to Emiliano who was casually watching the whole scene unfold.
As his eyes met mine he raised his eyebrow in question, but didn't react like I hoped he would, which only made me feel worse.

I stormed out of the kitchen and ran to one of the guest rooms before grabbing a pillow and walking into the guest room bathroom and lying in the bath to cry while hugging a pillow.

Emiliano didn't try to follow me or anything like that, so I knew he was upset with me for something, but I didn't wanna talk to him.
I just wanted to lay  in the bathroom and hug the pillow quietly for the rest of my life.

Hours had passed by slowly and I had finally calmed down from the  emotional bullshit that came with being pregnant. I finally realized that I was overreacting about the whole situation and that I just needed to calm my hormones. Literally.

When I walked out of the bathroom I was surprised and a little happy  to see Emiliano sitting there doing his work as he waited for me. But I still felt a little upset with him.

He looked up at me and motioned for me to come to him, so I did. At first I was a little hesitant but I quickly got over it and walked to him before plopping myself on his lap.

"You feeling better now?" he asked as he kissed my forehead and could only nod in response while putting my head in his neck.

"I made lasagna. Your going to eat a slice of that first before I give your snacks" he said with a no nonsense tone. My head immediately perked at snacks and I wanted to tell him that for some strange reason I needed pickles.

"Emiliano." I said against his neck making his Adam's apple bob up and down. " Did you buy pickles?" I asked curiously my hand trailing through his hair. His eyes narrowed suspiciously as he suddenly gripped my hand in his larger ones.

"No. I didn't buy pickles... For you" he said choosing his words wisely. And he almost had me until he hesitated just slightly at the last part. It took me a minutes to think about it before I nodded my head in understanding.

"Oh. So you bought pickles, but just not for me. Your pregnant girlfriend." he opened his mouth to explain himself but I just lifted my hand to silence him.
"It's okay Emiliano. I understand. You would rather keep the pickles for yourself and deprive our baby of what it craves. Coz I'm definitely not the one who wants the pickles, I mean I hardly ever eat the stuff because of how it looks, but our baby obviously wants it, and you won't give it to him. Parent of the fucking year". I said slowly clapping at the last part before getting up to leave him in my guilt-trip trap.

I had barely made it out of the room when I heard Emiliano groan loudly in irritation.
"Fine, take the fucking pickles Alessandra." he spat before gathering his files and walking out the room. I was  confused as to what had jsut happened or why Emiliano was so upset, but I could guess it had something to do with this morning.

I walked up to his office and walked in scratching my arm nervously.
"Emiliano. What's wrong? " I asked cautiously as I moved to sit in his lap. He looked down at me with a solemn expression his lips in a thin line.
"Nothing at all," was his response. "I'm just not used to sharing things yet so I'm a bit irritated." but I knew he was lying, he had never hesitated to give me stuff before so why now all of a sudden. I gave him a look that told him I didn't belive him and he just sighed. "Why didn't you want the ultrasound Alessandra? " he asked with an unhappy expression clear across his face. It was my turn to sigh now.

"Emiliano. I want to see Dr. Tobais. I don't like Melissa. She's more interested in you than me and isn't even experienced. " I said looking up at him with big eyes.

His lips tilted a bit at the corner. "Her name is Marissa. But anyways, if you don't like her then I'll fire her and we can go to Dr. Tobias. Even if I don't want to." he said before kissing my lips softly. "Now go eat before I decided to eat you" he said looking me up and down like a hungry wolf. I gulped suddenly feeling like a deer caught in headlights. I shook myself out of it and ran a finger down his chest to the edge of his trousers.

"I wouldn't mind eating something, but I'm not talking about food" I said suggestively, "This is more of a vitamin... If you could call it that".
My voice dropped seductively and my hand dipped into his pants, only to find him already rock hard. I looked at him in confusion, I hadn't even felt him grow.

"I've been hard since you sat in my lap... In the room" he said with a groan and I stroked him slowly.

"Uhuh" I said absent mindedly as I dropped to my knees and pulled out his length. His head was already wet with precum and I knew he was already pretty close.

"Wow sir. Your so big". I said feeding his ego as it took his tip into my mouth. I ran my tongue down his length before sucking on his balls. I kissed his sensitive tip before I took in his whole length gagging as he hit the back of my throat. I relaxed and did it again taking in his whole length this time and making him moan out from pleasure. I didn't this few more time and began playing with his balls before he took control and began fucking my mouth. I slackened my jaw allowing him to thirst into me. He jerked a few times as his thrust became more urgent. He groaned loudly and finally came down my throat making me smile with pride.

"I'll just go eat that lasagna now" I smirked, leaving him out of breathe on his office chair.

My country is going into lock down tomorrow... Idk what I'm going to do being stuck with my family for a whole ass month. I'm might not make it but that's okay, we move 😪