Chapter 48.

I had fallen asleep on the couch and I had woken up on the same couch. What the actual fuck?

I was still tired and didn't want to get up but I was actually slowly freezing down here. And why did no one at least put a blanket on me or take me to a room?

I got up from the kitchen where my father was sitting having coffee.
"Morning, papa" I said pouring me some orange juice.

He looked up form the newspaper and sent me a small smile.
"Morning dear." he replied but didn't look away from me. I looked back at him curiously wondering what was going in his head.

"Whats wrong?" I asked wondering why he was still staring at me.

"I'm just happy your here. If it wasn't for the letter you left in my office I don't know what I would have done" he said looking at me happily.

I sighed and looked down at the orange juice.

I shook my head looking up at my father who was still staring at me.
"I was lucky".
And I hated that. I hated the fact that I was just lucky. I should have known better. But I'm out of practice, my skills aren't as good anymore and I've gained a lot of weight because of how Emiliano spoils me, but I don't care. After giving birth I can just get fit again

"I'm still tired. I'll go to bed" I said and walked to a guest room. I changed into pajamas from my closet and got into the bed my eyes already drooping tiredly.

I sighed and couldn't help but wonder where Emiliano was as I slowly fell asleep

I woke up a little while later when the bed dipped next to me. I saw Emiliano crawling into the bed and immediately rolled over into his chest.

"Where were you?" I mumbled tiredly as wrapped his arms around me.
"I was at my father's again. We talked about everything." he said burying his face into my neck.
"mhmm. And how was it?" I asked playing with his soft, dark hair.

"It was good. I'm slowly forgiving him for killing my mother and trying to kill you?" he said while rubbing my ass. I was about to say okay when I heroes my head up at him.

"Me? When did I meet your father?" I asked in shock. He just sighed and explained everything to me. By the end of it I was shocked and sitting up now, no long feeling tired at all.

Emiliano also sat up now and glanced at his watch.
"You should get ready. We have an appointment at 10 for the ultrasound."

I could only nod my head absent mindedly as he picked up a gym bag from the floor.
"I brought you some clothes from the house before I came here so we should go shower now and then we can get dressed and buy breakfast on the way" he said before laying the clothes on the bed and pulling me to the bathroom.

I stayed quiet still trying to get over the fact that my boyfriends father is the leader of the trinity.
I didn't even realize that Emiliano had undressed me until I felt the warm water of the shower against my back.

And his hard dick against my stomach
. I looked up at him with a smirk and reached my hand between us slowly stroking him. He groaned, grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling out lips together.

"If we start this now we're going to be late for the appointment" he groaned as I began to stroke him faster.
"No we won't" I replied before getting on my knees. His eyes widened in surprise before he gave me a smirk and pulled my hair roughly, forcing my mouth to open.

I didn't have time to say a word before he pushed his cock into my mouth making me choke. I pulled him out with a pop before looking up at him seductively and kissing his tip. His breathing became heavier as my tongue trailed along the sides of his shaft. I kept staring at him as I took in his head followed by the rest of his length not even gagging this time. I hollowed my cheeks and slowly began bobbing my head my speed steadily increasing. He began to groan as my teeth grazed him only adding to the pleasure. His hand tightened in my hair and his hips began bucking I relaxed my jaw giving him full control as he fucked my mouth.

"Your so fucking good, love." he groaned softly. I loved the way he complimented me.

Before I knew it his dick throbbed in my mouth and he groaned, throwing his head back as he came down my throat.

His dick went limp as I pulled it out and I placed a small kiss to his abdomen before standing up. I felt proud as I looked at how out of breath he was.

After our shower we got dressed and had pancakes for breakfast since I was really craving it. I ate about 4 whole pancakes before I was fully satisfied and actually at the point of exploding.

Emiliano sat watching me eat with a small smile on his face, but as soon as he saw me looking he looked away nervously and stood up to pay the bill.

Okay... Weird.

I didn't think much about it until we arrived at the hospital after driving in complete silence. I tried not to get too upset over it and tried not to overreact, but I was slowly starting to feel nervous. What was going on with Emiliano?

He sat in the waiting room and looked at the floor not even looking at me or touching me once and when it was finally our turn he rushed in before I could even stand up and began talking to Dr Tobias in hushed whispers that stopped as soon as I walked in.

I looked at Emiliano with big eyes almost begging him not to ruin what we've had going for the past few days. We've been so happy, so loving with one another even with all our minor arguments and drawbacks. But then again, maybe he was just sick of me... Maybe he changed his mind and didn't want the baby anymore. I was on the verge of mentally breaking down when Dr Tobias turned to me and smiled. "Ms Rousso. Please take a seat".

Almost over. 😔

Alessandra likes giving head. She does it a lot, but I'm not one to judge. 😗

The next chapter guys 😍😍