Chapter 13.

ALESSANDRA

Hot damn. Emiliano in a towel.
My mind seemed to filter out everything else as I shamelessly stared at his body. His skin was warm light honey colour while his eyes were golden. He had tattoos on his stomach and arm and back and he was carved to perfection.
I was turning into a pervert as I stared at him, practically fucking him with my eyes.

Oh lord give me holy water.

A smirk fell into his luscious, full, kissable lips as our eyes met.
I needed to get out of there, or I might just lose the only innocence I had left.

I reached for my towel, but Emiliano was quicker. His towel dropped, making my mouth follow suite in shock.

"Emiliano" I squeaked seeing him in his full naked glory.

"Jesus is my saviour" I whispered to myself, covering my eyes from sin.

But sin just kept walking closer and closer until he was in the water with me. I pushed away from him instantly like we were 2 magnets with the same poles trying to touch.

Open you eyes Alessa. The devil whispered in my head.

"You are the devil" I said to Emiliano as I felt his body near mine.

"No darling. I'm the king".

He pulled me into his chest making me sit on his lap.
He leaned backward closing his eyes while I laid on his chest.
I tried to ignore the way I felt his dick under me and extremely hard as I relaxed against him.
My blush never left my face as he continuously touched my breasts, cupping them and teasing me wickedly

After abijt 20 minutes or so, the water began to cool and I wanted to get out.

Emiliano got out first, getting dressed and fetching my clothes. Then I got out and did what I had to do before walking toward the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Emiliano's voice boomed into he room. I turned to looks thin in confusion.

"To bed?" I answered more as a question than anything else.

"You sleep here. Your things have already been moved." he said pulling me to the bed.
"Next weekend we have a ball to go to. All the most powerful mafia's and gangs will be there. And you'll be my date" he said as we got under the covers. "Your dress will be arriving sometime in the week".

I just nodded my head and rolled over wanting to do nothing than to sleep even though it was only 1 in the afternoon.

I thought that he would be sleeping with me but I wasn't surprised when he pull out a bunch of documents from his business. I laid my head on his chest while he continued working on his stuff and slowly fell asleep.

It was much later when I woke up again from hunger. Emiliano was still working while I sat to and checked my phone.

It was only 4 in the evening so I got up to go to the bathroom and then to eat.
"Where are you going?" Emiliano asked not looking up from his documents. Maybe it was my period, but I felt irritated with him. He couldn't even spare me a glance.

"Well I feel like cuddling, but you seem busy so I have to find someone else" I replied dryly.

"No, come here." he said patting the spot I just got up from. I rolled my eyes.

"No thanks. I have to go to the bathroom and I'm super hungry so I'm gonna go get some pizza" I said before I went to the bathroom and did my business. I came out and walked to the door about to leave when Emiliano spoke up.

"I can just tell a maid to bring some up for you" he said, finally looking at me. I just groaned.

"She won't do it how I like it" I whined. "I'm just going to warm some pizza and then come back. Oh and maybe make a milkshake".

He sighed but nodded anyways.
Pshhh. Like I was asking permission.

When I got downstairs I wasn't surprised to find Diego and Romeo on their Playstation while Sanchez was watching them.
I waved as they looked up at me and walked to the kitchen to make my stuff.

As I looked in the oven, the microwave, the fridge, the freezer and all of the cupboards. I was sad to see that the pizza was finished.
There was nothing I wanted to eat.
Everything nice was eaten. My mood sunk instantly, I didn't even feel like making a milkshake anymore.

I sighed and went back upstairs to sulk.

When I got to the room Emiliano was still working. I sighed and rolled onto the bed and started my sulking.

"What's wrong?" Emiliano asked. I turned to look up at him with my bottom lips stuck out and a frustrated look on my face.

"There was no more pizza" I whine, rolling onto my stomach and putting my face in the pillows.

He rolled  his eyes and took out his phone.
"What else do you want?" he asked typing on his phone. I pouted thinking of all the stuff I wanted right now.

"I want doughnuts, ice cream, chocolate with no nuts,  a cookies and cream frappuchino from Starbucks, a choc chip cookie, brownies and a hot water bottle." I completed the list. He nodded his head and carried on typing for a few more seconds before he put his phone off.

He then put all his work stuff on the table next to the bed and laid down.
He pulled my back into his chest and laid his hand on my stomach, warming me up instantly. I smiled happily as I hugged a pillow while he held me. He held me even after I eventually fell asleep.

When I woke up again it was a half an hour later and Emiliano had gotten out of the bed to open the door. I immediately sat up when in walked  a maid with everything I asked for.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" I said getting up to retrieve my snacks.

I took the pizza first, since those were best eaten warm, as well as my Starbucks . And then I took the brownies while I left the other stuff on the table next to me.
I immediately dug into the pizza. Thanking Italy for their pizza. I gave Emiliano a slice as well, I knew he hadn't eaten since breakfast and it was already past 6.

He looked at the pizza for a second before asking.
"How does it taste?"

I smirked and swallowed my food, moving the pizza off my lap, before straddling his.
"here, have a taste" I said biting his bottom lip before molding our lips together. His hands seemed to have tightened on my hips as I licked his bottom lip for entrance. He kept his lips closed.

I grinded on his dick, making him groan into the kiss and giving me access to his mouth. I moaned when my tongue met his.

But he suddenly pulled away and pushed my off his lap.
He looked angry as he stormed out of the room and left me in complete confusion.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.