Chapter 20.

Warning! Smut ahead will be marked with ! ! !

You have been warned.

And... I've decided there are no fixed times for my updating anymore. I will update every time I write a new chapter so I can stay ahead and give you guys surprise upsprees when I feel like it. ❤️

I should have expected him to come here.
I should have known that there is absolutely no one else in the entire world that would walk in on me while I was naked.

Only Emiliano.

"What are you doing here?" I asked wrapping the towel around myself. I walked toward the door where he was standing, but he didn't move out of the way.

"Romeo phoned me" he said as if it was an explanation, but if anything it just made me more confused.

"And then?" I asked wanting him to elaborate.

"He said something was wrong with you, but I see that was an exaggeration, you seem fine" he said turning around and walking to my room. I followed behind him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just needed a moment" I said not looking at him.

I pulled on my underwear before dropping the towel. I put on an oversized t-shirt while Emiliano sat on the bed.
"Diego made pasta. You'll eat before bed." he said as I turned to face him. I felt nauseas at the thought of food. I shook my head.
"I can't eat right now". I said with a grimace.

"You will eat, Alessandra. You haven't eaten all day" he argued, his eyes daring me to fight back.

"I really can't eat right now, Emiliano." I sighed rubbing my face. Emiliano sighed a little, but nodded his head in understanding.

I crawled into the bed, not surprised when Emiliano undressed and did the same. For some reason he didn't put on a tracksuit pants like he normally would, just his underwear.

He pulled me against him so my head was resting on his chest and his arms were around my waist, holding me tightly.

A warm feeling spread through my chest as he pressed a kiss to my hair and then to my cheek and then to my lips. I kissed him back instantly, wrapping my arms around his neck.

I nibbled his lower lip, making him groan. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, trying to be take control of the kiss, but Emiliano didn't let me.

! ! !

His tongue met mine and I became putty in his hands, moaning from the feeling.
He rolled on top of me making me aware of his new, hard boner. Emiliano pulled away leaving me breathless.

"If we don't stop now, we go all the way" he warned me as my hands traced his muscular body, shamelessly.

I wanted to do this. I wanted the distraction, and Emiliano was more than willing to provide.

"I want to" I said in his ear, grinding my hips against his. He groaned loudly, gripping my hips tightly.

"You better be sure, I haven't had sex in almost 2 months and I won't be gentle" he said breathlessly.

The fact that he hadn't had sex since I came was turning me on, making my stomach clench slightly.

"I want it more now" I moaned, his hard on pressing against me.
"Don't hold back".

An animalistic sound came from deep in his throat as he ripped my t-shirt, not giving me a second to regret anything.

His hands came to my breasts squeezing them before his mouth descended on one, his hand massaging the other.