Chapter 40.

I casually sat on the couch, crossing my leg over the other. I pulled out my phone and waited for him to return. It wasn't even 10 minutes later that he walked in with a grumpy look in his face.

"Your not funny, Alessandra" he gritted out angrily. I looked at him but didn't respond, which seemed to irritate him even more.

Before I knew it my phone was thrown out of my hand and onto the bed and I was bent over Emiliano's thigh. My skirt was creeping to dangerous heights as his hand cupped my ass.

"What the hell are you doing?" I hissed.
Emiliano's hand went to my waist and continued to stroke his way up to my breasts.

"Relax, kitten. I have to punish you for your little game earlier. But I'm sure you'll enjoy it". He cooed before moving his hand back to my ass, caressing it.

I wasn't ready for first one as his hand slapped again my rear. If anything, the sound was erotic and left me blushing furiously.

"Emiliano." I basically moaned. I felt so ashamed, by the 5th one I was visibly wet through my underwear.

"Fuck, baby. Look what you've done" he groaned as he lifted me to straddle him, pressing me against his bulge.

I didn't even need an invite before I was grinding against him, while pulling his clothes off at the same time.

My lips were against his neck sucking hard, leaving a trail of hickeys down his chest. I felt like I was in the desert and Emiliano was my only source of water.

Basically.
I was thirsty.

Emiliano smirked at me as I his hand traveled to needy breasts.
"Slow down, baby." he whispered pushing me onto the bed and climbing over me.

"Don't tease me, please" I groaned as he traced my nipples.
He hmmed in acknowledgement before tearing my panties off of me. I could brealy contain myself as another gush of warm spread between my legs, running down my thighs.

Emiliano looked at me mockingly before placing his blunt tip against my wet core. He teasingly stroked it through my slit, feeling as if he had the upper hand, but he didn't.

I let out an exaggerated moan, stroking his length. Coaxing it into me.

His control slipped at he slammed into me not allowing me to stretch before he pushed into me harder. I moaned loudly knowing I was probably dripping onto the sheets from how wet I was.

"Fuck, Alessandra." he groaned loudly before pushing into me again. His thrust became harder and faster as he began to angle it against my spot. I almost creamed as I screamed from the pleasure. He took my breast inot his mouth sucking it hungrily and driving me into my orgasm.

My orgasm hit me hard as I squirted against his lower abdomen. He groaned as my walls clenched around him. "Fucking hell" he moaned loudly as I came again within seconds driving him into his own orgasm.

My breath was ragged as he slowly pulled out of me allowing his cum to drip out onto the sheets.
I rolled onto my back stretching my muscles out as I groaned from the after shock. I sat up to go to the bathroom but I didn't get too far before my body was pulled back into his chest.

"Where do you think you're going?" he grumbled lowly snuggling into my neck. I amaze myself at how much Emiliano can act like a spoilt child at times.

"I'm sticky". I said rolling my eyes. But Emiliano just chuckled.
"Don't I know it baby." he growled, his hands going between my thighs before they came back up to my stomach.

"I'm already pregnant, you know. It can't happen again" I said plainly.
"I know, but I can always imagine" he replied kissing my neck softly.

"I'm still angry at you. You can't just seduce me every time and expect me to forgive you." I said angrily. I knew he thought that the anger from before when he kicked me out was gone, but it wasn't. I was still angry. And hurt.

As if Emiliano could feel my emotions he rolled us over so that he was underneath me and I was sitting on top of him.

"Alessandra. I know your still upset over what happened before. I know. I'm still angry with myself as well. But I need you to know that at the time all I had was your best interest at heart. I though you would be safer when you were away from me." his voice suddenly cracked as his eyes turned glassy." I thought I lost you, and then I found out you were pregnant and I just lost it. I felt like my entire life was a waste of time and I felt like I couldn't go on without you. I broke. "and for the first time in my life, I watched Emiliano start to cry." FUCK". He thundered standing up and grabbing his pants as he walked to the balcony.

I stood up as well, my eyes wide from what had just happended. I thought about what he had said. About what it would have felt like if I was in his shoes and had just lost my child and him at the same time, and it felt horrible. Much worst than I felt went he kicked me out.

I pouted my lips as I suddenly felt like crying. What was wrong with me? I always act too irrationally and hurt the people I love on the way. I sat on the edge of the bed and held my head in my hands. I decided I have 10 minutes to cry peacefully before I'm back to normal again. But I wasn't even 5 minutes in when Emiliano walked back inside. I quickly wiped my eyes and turned my back to him before quickly walking to the bathroom.

Emiliano followed me. I tried to keep my head down to hide the fact that I was crying. I didn't want him to know how weak I was.
He stood in front of me and lifted my head up to meet his eyes. His face was soft as he placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Don't cry, love. It's okay." he whispered pulling me into a tight embrace, but it only made me feel worst.

"No, Emiliano. You don't cry, not because of me." I said pulling him into my arms. "I'm sorry I didn't try to contact you after I disappeared. I didn't mean to hurt you, I just needed time to think of a plan and a way to get out of this". I started crying again, and I hated it. But it felt okay when I was with him.

Hope you're all doing good and stay safe and healthy during the quarantine ❤️.