Chapter 20

Before I wrote this chapter I thought vidcon was like in October which it's very much not so like sorry but it was done before I looked up when it was. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

Its spa day bitches, that's right. We have the day off work and me and the girls are having a self care day together; I've been looking forward to this day all week. We're going to downtown LA to a spa called larchmont sanctuary, it's a little expensive but we can really use the time to relax because we're leaving for vidcon tomorrow. Oh yeah, vidcon! I'm so excited to go, even if I'm going to be basically hiding backstage the entire time, I'm excited to experience it for the first time. Courtney would always call me on her way back and tell me everything about her weekend so seeing it for myself is going to be surreal. Damien and I are going to be sharing a room with Courtney and Shayne so this should be interesting.

I decided not to do makeup today since we're going to get facials so I just washed my face and put on moisturizer, I put my hair half up half down and put on comfortable clothes. I went downstairs and sat in the couch as I was ready early for the first time in my life and looked through instagram. Since the instagran celebrity video came out, I've been gaining followers like crazy. You put 'smosh crew member' in your bio and suddenly you're a celebrity. I mean, I'm not complaining. Most of them are super nice and supportive, being complimentary and saying how cute Damien and I are together. But some of them can be mean, it's rare but it sticks in your mind.

I had someone comment how they thought boze and Damien were cuter together and how I was 'getting in their way' which made me a really upset. I mean the occasional 'you're ugly' comment hurts but can be brushed off but people questioning my relationship sucks. I was actually in the car with him when I read the comment and didn't even realize I was crying until he pulled into a random parking lot to comfort me. I know that it shouldn't have effected me that much since its just some kids opinion but it really did, maybe I'm not as strong as I thought I was. Just then a honking outside interrupted my thought. I threw on a pair of shoes and ran outside, apologizing the entire way to the car. "you know, one day your day dreaming is going to make us late." she laughed, seeing how flustered I was and drove off.

"hi, we have an appointment for Miller." Courtney said to the woman who was sat at the front desk. "right this way!" she said, practically jumping up from her seat and leading us down the hall to a room labeled 'parties' before scurrying off to her desk again. We booked it as an event because you get a facial and a massage for $250 apposed to paying about that for each. When we walked in we found Mari, Olivia, Sarah and Boze sitting around in robes having a drink. "these mimosas are so good- oh finally!" Mari said, placing her drinking down and standing to hug us. We went around the room to give everyone a hug before taking our robes and slippers and going to change.

"are you sure you're going to be ok with boze here?" Courtney asked from the dressing room beside me. I nodded before realizing she couldn't see me. "yeah, I mean I don't hate her and she doesn't hate me I don't think. Besides, it's a day for the girls and she's one of us. Plus, she's worked at smosh a lot longer than me." I finished, shoving my clothes into the bag they provided and walking out of my stall. "she doesn't hate you, she's just jealous. And her being longer has nothing to do with it, you're my cousin and if you didn't feel comfortable, we could have gone just us later today." she said, walking out of her stall and placing her bag beside me as she tied her hair up. "you're the best Court." I said and gave her a hug which she retured. "ok now let's go, I'm dying for a massage!"

"my lady was so good." I sighed with contentment as we walked out of the spa. "do you guys wanna go for a late lunch, there a really good place called village pizza down the street." Sarah suggested. We agreed and walked there, opting to pick the cars up later. We ordered our pizza and sat down to eat when my phone rang. "hey Dames." I said, putting the phone up to my ear and excusing myself from the table. "hey babe, whatcha up to?" he asked and I could hear the shower running in the background. "nothing much, we just sat down to eat a late lunch. Are you about to hop in the shower?" I asked, leaning against the pizzaria wall. "yeah, Shayne and I are going for dinner with some old 'so random' cast mates so I won't be home when you get there but we won't be home to late." he explained.

"ok, you have fun and don't worry about getting home too early, I'll hold down the fort." I giggled, kicking off the wall and turning to go back inside. "I will, and I'll bring you back dessert." he said, I could hear the smile in his voice. "you're the best, I-'ll see you later." I almost said I love you and it scared me. I mean, I do love him but it's too soon to say it... Right? We exchanged byes and I walked back into the restaurant feeling a little starstruck. My stomach is turning and my palms are sweating. I'm in love with Damien Haas.

"we're home!" Shayne called from downstairs. I've been packing for the last 2 hours. Between laundry, picking outfits and then changing them again, I've really been putting in work. I reached over the my laptop and paused the episode of 'Ouran high school host club' I was watching. "I'm in my room!" I called and went back to folding my clothes. Damien walked into my door a minute later with both his arms behind his back. "whatcha got there?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and throwing the shirt I was holding into my suitcase. "I always come through on my promises." he said and put his arms out to reveal a fork in 1 hand and and a white box in the other.

I jumped up and rushed over to him "thank you baby!" I exclaimed, planting a long kiss on his lips and taking the things from his hand. I walked over to my spot and patted the spot beside me. "I'd love to watch anime with you right now but I have to go pack." he smiled down at me sadly. "I already did yours and Shayne laundry, you guys each have a basket waiting on yours bed. Now sit down and help me eat this cake." I laughed, patting the spot again. "thanks Syd!" Shayne yelled form the other room, in assuming he found his basket. "you're welcome!" I yelled as Damien plopped down beside me. He put his arm around me, allowing me to nuzzle into his chest. I'd like to live him this moment forever, eating cake and watching my favorite show with the man I love.

(I'm half listening to/half watching one of the vr chat videos on smosh games and Damien suddenly broke out into fluent German and I think it's my new link??)