Chapter 28

Hey guys, before I start this chapter I wanna say a couple things. I firstly wanna thank you for getting me to over 100 reads on my first chapter and as of right now I think were uo to 1.6K reads on the whole story which I'm so thankful for and I love you all! That's why it makes me sad to say that I'm running out of steam for the story, I feel like I'm not getting much feed back and it's making it hard to keep writing when I don't even know if you like what I'm doing. So I want you guys to comment your thoughts about the story so far on this or any chapter if you could do that for me and I'm still looking for baby names because in my pre-writing I'm almost up to when the baby is born and I need ideas because as much as this story is mine, it's also yours. Sorry for the rant and I hope you enjoy this chapter- Sofia-Rose❤️

Its Damiens birthday today and I've been up since 6 getting stuff ready for him, well I worked out first which I've been doing a lot since the shut down then I showered, got ready for the day and started making him breakfast like he did for me except his involved meat which usually wouldn't bother me. Something weird had been happened, for the first time in 9 years I've been craving meat. It started a couple days ago when we were at Ian's eating that Chinese food and the beef and broccoli looked really good for some reason. Meat used to kind of gross me out that's why I stopped eating it and now that all I think about. (I get these weird phases where I don't even wanna look at meat and that'll go on for months then I'll be back to normal again, it's weird idk. Back to the story though) I looked it up and apparently it's very normal for pregnant woman to want meat I'm just worried that it's gonna get so strong I'll actually do it and I'll get sick.

I shook the thought off and scooped the last of the bacon out of the pan and into the plate before bringing it to the table and walking up stairs to get sleeping beauty. I walked into the room to find him starting to toss and turn, yup, he's awake. "wake up babe, it's your birthday." I said, climbing into bed beside him. "I'm getting too old for birthdays." he said, throwing a pillow over his head which muffled the end of the sentence. "oh don't be a sour puss, I made you breakfast.... And there's bacon." I added, he took the pillow off his head and looked at me in shock. "Syd you didn't have to do that, I know how it's been bugging you lately." he said, scooting back and sitting against the headboard. "it's not too bad, and I know you like it and since it is your birthday, I'll make an exception." I giggled as he pulled me in and planted a miss on my cheek. "I love you... And you" he said, poking my ever growing tummy. "we love you too, now let's go eat! I'm starving!"

"what do you wanna do today Dames." I said, handing him the wet dish I'd just washed. I told him I was going to do the dishes and he insisted on helping so I stuck him on drying duty. "well, since Shayne and Courtney are going to be out with Kari for most of the day...we could have some alone time." he said, putting the dish he was drying down and grabbing me by the waist, pulling me closer to him. "having too much alone time is what got us into this mess." I laughed, pointing to my stomach. "come on, it's my birthday." he said. I raised and eyebrown and all he did in return was flash me his puppy dog eyes. "fine fine, let's go." I smirked and let him pull me up the stairs. This is gonna be one long day.

After our adult time we decided to go out and do actual adult thing which included grocery shopping. I got my drivers license recently which I never did when I was with my ex because not only would he not let me use his car but also I wasn't allowed to go places without him so I never needed it. I've been doing a lot of driving lately and today was no different. We got back into the car after our grocery indever and I realized that it's already almost 1pm. "do you wanna grab lunch before we go home?" I asked, starting the car and pulling out of the parking lot. "yeah, let's do In-N-Out, I haven't had it in so long." he said, suddenly getting very excited. I don't like going there often because they don't have many vegetarian options but I'll make an exception for the birthday boy. He got a double double with animal style fries and I got a grilled cheese with regular fries and we drove home so we could eat in the comfort of our own living room.