Chapter 44

This morning began a little more hectic that I would have liked it to. Before I went to bed the night before, I swore to myself that I'd lay the clothes out that I was going to wear, which I did. The only problem is, I didn't lay out the bathing suit I intended to wear under my clothes. See the thing is, we didn't want to leave at 5 am to get there early enough to film anything do were using today as a day to travel, set up and get settled in. That means I get to get a tan and go swimming for most of the day. It took me about 20 minutes to find that stupid thing and by the time I did, I'd run out of time to do makeup sure it was going to be light today but since we were filming I wanted something 1. light because it's hot as fuck and 2. Water proof because it's hot as fuck. I put a kimono dress on and threw my hair into space buns then ran, or rather waddled outside with my phone in one hand and my small bag of waterproof makeup in the other.

We got to the office at 9 and by then my makeup was done and I felt ready to face the day. "olivia is going to be late so her and Keith are coming up together and kimmy is coming down tomorrow night, she had a flight delay. She's going to miss the trailer filming but she'll be there for the challenges." Ian said to Matt Raub who listened and wrote everything down in jot notes. We stood there, talking amongst ourselves and practically melting while we waited for the van. The rest of the crew left earlier this morning and since I'm not very useful right now, I'm just going with the cast and doing light stuff. "are you sure you want to come Syd, it's going to be a long week and you're like 8 and a half months pregnant." Ian asked as I sat on the steps, fanning myself with a cardboard Starbucks drink holder. "yeah ill be good, I've just gotta do small props or costumes inside, I've worked so hard on this summer games, I am not missing it!" I said, lazily thrusting my fist in the air.

Shortly after that the van pulled up and we piled in. In my row was noah on the far left by the window, Courtney in the middle and me on the outside so I have access to the water and the door, I'm straight chillin'. Once we got all situated, the vlog began. The vlog started out like any other with Damien, Ian and Lasercorn who were stuffed into the back having full control over the camera and saying random shit whilst Joven struggled to put my belt back in the lock on the wall. Courtney was given the other camera so she started filming in the people behind us which were Joven, Mari and Wes. "you look so cute Mari." Courtney said as Mari held Jovens belt as he was still working on mine. "aww thank you for calling me cute Courtney." Ian said and Mari turned towards Ian telling him that she was talking to her and not him. Joven and Marin started having an argument about who was going to get the toe licking punishment in the zombie shootout whilst the boys in the back waved at the camera. "oh its so going to be you court, watch." I giggled and Courtney rolled her eyes at me, shoving my shoulder lightly.

"damien, did you bonk your head on the ceiling?" I asked, pointing to a blue spot on the roof of the car which Courtney filmed before turning the camera to damien who was stuck in the back. She zoomed in on him slowly as he stated at us with a straight face which caused us to laugh. Shayne did a bit about how people in the apocalypse would talk which prompted Ian to tell the camera more of what would be happening this year. "were going up to the desert. Up?" he said, confusing himself and everyone chimed in suggesting different directions. "it's an apocalypse theme so we're doing very mad max kind of-" Ian was cut off by joven delivering a long rant on how everyone always goes to mad Max before any of the original apocalypse style movie and such that came before it, it was very joven let me tell you.

Ian talked about who would be in this year's games and that Keith and olivia were coming in a separate car and that kimmy would be joining us this year which I was super excited about because her and I have grown very close. "she's going to be doing a Tom Cruz H.A.L.O jump from the last mission impossible." Ian said and Mari giggled a bit. Courtney proceeded to ask what the hell he was talking about which started a while thing between Ian Joven and Court. I honestly didn't have the mental capacity to deal with that in this hot ass car so I leaned forward to not only get closer to the AC but also to talk to Shayne instead. After a good 10 minute conversation about how he's been doing and how things are between him and my cousin, I leaned back just as Mari pointed out that Noah was being the most normal at that moment. "I'm texting my girlfriend." he smiled, blushing slightly as Courtney showed the camera in his face. "also known as my sister." I rolled my eyes and everyone ooo'd.