Chapter 42

"Sydney, wake up, it's 8." Damiens voice called out to me as I was lightly shaken awake. Today is Courtney's birthday and we've got a lot of stuff to do today, that includes Universal studios! Well, technically her birthday is tomorrow but we're celebrating today because we have the Annabelle premier to go to tomorrow. I opened my eyes and sat up quickly, nearly bumping heads with my poor boyfriend. "Woah, calm down, we're not leaving for another hour and a half." he laughed, placing his hands on my shoulders. I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss before slipping out of bed and running to the washroom to shower. I tied my hair up into a bun, put on some tights and a flowy shirt and did light makeup before going downstairs to meet up with the rest of the fam. "happy birthday Court!" I exclaimed, practically tacking her to the floor. "Thank you Syd!" she yelled back, both of us were laughing to hard that we didn't realize the boys were ready to go. We jumped up, dusted ourselves off and headed to the door, off to Disney we go!

"there you guys are!" Keith said, he was the first one to look up from his phone and see us approaching. We came over and hugged us all, we haven't seen them all week since they're not in videos much anymore so I missed them all. "sorry, someone decided to tackle me to the ground and put us behind schedule." Courtney said, gesturing over her shoulder at me. "do you want my love or not?!" I asked dramatically, flailing my arms around. They laughed as we started discussing which ride we'd go on first. I can't do any of the big rollercoasters right now so for the most part, we're keeping it light today. I told them that they better not hold back because of me so I will make sure to make them go on some big rides and I will be the designated bag watcher. The decided to hit 'The wizarding world of Harry Potter' first so we started making our way over, today is going to be such a fun day I can't wait!

Before I knew it, it was time to eat dinner. We decided to go to Hollywood & Dine because it had some good vegetarian options. The only downside was that it is super busy. "excuse me, pardon me.." damien said as we made our way to the table at the back that the squad was sitting at. He was walking in front, loosely holding my hand and acting as a great barrier. "excuse me." damien said sounding like he's loosing his patients a bit, I looked over his shoulder at a man slightly shorts but more buff than damien, he kind of reminded me of Shayne. The guy turned around and I kid you not said, "what if I don't want to move." I could feel the anger radiating off of both of them, oh boy, here comes dark damien. "I'm just trying to get to my table, there's no need to be an asshole." damien retorted  sounding relatively calm, that's when you know when he's really mad.

I guess the guy didn't see me behind Damien or maybe he did and just wanted to be a dick because before I knew it, Damien's body hit me with full force, sending me to the floor. I groaned in pain as I felt my back crack and all I could do in that moment is pray that the baby is ok, I mean at least I didn't fall on my stomach. In all the commotion, my vision zeroed in on damien and I swear I saw his eyes turn black. I didn't even notice Courtney and Mari running to my side and helping me up. A woman who was sitting beside where I feel stood up and let me take her seat, I noticed that she was sitting her 2 young children, she must be a mom as well. "you stupid fuck, my wife is pregnant!" damien yelled, getting in the guys face and pushing him back a bit. The guys jumped in from not only our group but from the other guys as well and tried to pull them apart. I didn't see who get the first punch in but I know who got the last.

This went on for what was probably 2 minutes but it felt like an hour. By the time any employee got to them, damien was straddled over the man throwing punch, I don't even think the guy managed to get a good hit on him in the face which is good because we have a movie premier to get to. The employees pulled them apart, both were dressed in business casual so I assumed they were managers. "what's going on here." the older of the 2 men asked in a very serious voice. The entire surrounding crowd started yelling out what they'd seen before he shush everyone and turned to damien. He told him what happened and the man was kicked out of the restaurant since he did start it. We decided to leave too since none of us wanted to be there anymore and just decided to go to Ian's house and have take out.