Chapter 40

This pregnancy continues to surprise me every single day, I don't know how it's possible that in the beginning I was sick as a dog and now I'm a ball of energy. I'm not going to complain because you never know how long this is going to last and I'm definitely taking advantage of this new found energy. I'm about 6 months pregnant now so you'd think I'd wanna sit around and do nothing right? Nope, all I want to do is move, I've been working out every morning and doing a lot at work, well as much as they'll let me. Today we have a pretty busy day of filming. This morning Ian and Damien are filming a video where they try and rate Baskin Robin's ice cream, they're doing it pretty early because Ian has meetings all this after noon then a little later on Courtney and Damien are filming a video where Courtney does Damien's makeup whilst following a Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star tutorial and I'm extremely excited for that one.

Today I was really feeling myself and dressed to reflect that with my maturity jeans, a stripped t-shirt, a yellow cardigan and heel boots to top the whole thing off, I even curled my hair and threw on some hoop earrings and dark lipstick. I made my way downstairs to get myself some breakfast and relax before work. I poured a bowl on cereal and collapsed onto the couch to eat, not even bothering to turn in the TV. I slouched back into the couch and place the bowl on my stomach, occasionally taking bites while I scrolled through instagram. I swear I'm addicted to the app, I'm always on it. We went to Olivia's to have dinner with her and Sam yesterday and I took a couple of nice pictures in her big gold mirror, now to pick my favourite. The bowl of cereal was long finished before I even got to writing a caption, the fans are always asking for updates so I decided to write an update every month on how things are going and this just so happened to be the post. Before I knew it, everyone was ready for the day and off we went to work.

(I know for the most part the girl I use had highlights and more of a shadow root, she's also not as tan but it's hard to find these pictures so just do me a favour and suspend your imagination, thank youuuu)

I did my normal work all morning and about an hour after lunch, Courtney came over to my desk and told me that they were about to shoot the video where she does Damien's makeup. I jumped out of my chair and pulled her down the hall towards the room, I've been waiting to watch this video being filmed for weeks! We got into the room and I arranged all the makeup on the table whilst the cameras were put into position. "are you nervous Dames?" I asked as I laid out the makeup Courtney brought in. "surprisingly no, I'm actually kind of excited to see what I look like with makeup on. I mean sure we have some stuff on for shoots but I wanna be a pretty pretty princess." he said, lacing his fingers together and placing his hands under his chin whilst fluttering his eyelashes at me. "you're such a mess." I said, shaking my head at him lovingly. "ok, let's get this going, take a seat kid." ryan yelled out to me and I waddle over to take my seat beside him.

They filmed the intro and all was going well until it was time to bake. She was pressing the powder under his eye and he yelped she immediately pulled back and I sat up straighter in my chair. "it's fine." he said with a slight chuckle and I sighed in relief, sitting back. "you scared me!" Courtney exclaimed and Damien responded with "I'm sawwy." before Courtney continued to set his makeup. "it's a little geishay." Courtney cringed. "it's like a puppet, 'I'm not the dummy, you're the dummy, dummy'." he said, moving around like a robot. "oh my God, I'm failing! Help me." Courtney whined as damien pursed his lips and smized at the camera, I giggled as the goofball was clearly feeling himself, even if he did kind of look insane. "are we done here?" damien asked. "were done with the setting powder, you have to let it bake." Courtney explained, grabbing a big fluffy fan brush.