Chapter 38

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! It's about 11:15 at night and I intended on uploading this a lot sooner but ya girl was busy. Anyways, I'm not going to upload until new years eve and it's going to be a very special chapter so I wanted to end the year with it. I hope you all had a great holiday and I great year and I'm endlessly thankful to all of you for taking the time to read my rinky-dink smosh fan fiction. I never thought it would become so big and I didn't know how long it would be or how much I'd fall in love with it but here we are. I love you all, see you soon

~Sofia-Rose 💞

Were at the office right now, packing all of our props, costumes and equipment we'll need into the production van. I love doing shoots outside the office, the furthest we usually go is the back alleyway but today we get to go on an adventure. We get they gym from 10am to 3pm and the talent isn't coming out until 11, then they have hair and makeup to do so we have almost 2 hours to get everything set up and in order. Since we've never filmed here were going to have to do everything from scratch, we have to see where to put the cameras to avoid windows, we're doing a spacial check and we're also going to check the room tone since we can't use our normal sound settings, after all it's just a big room. There isn't a lot of crew needed for this shoot but we still need 2 car loads of people, not including the van. I'm riding with Sarah, Taylor and a couple of other people from our department so this is going to be one fun car ride.

We got to set about an hour ago, everything is organized and in place and the cast should be here any minute. I'm not gonna lie, it was weird coming into work without Damien this morning, I don't think we've come into work separate since the day of my job interview. He had a dentist appointment at 8 and was gone when I woke up so Sarah drove me. I heard him walk in whilst I was talking to Ryan about the first shot we were filming. I turned on my heels and walked quickly towards him. His arms opened, inviting me into his warm embrace and I fell into him. We stayed like that for a few minutes before pulling away and immediately connecting our lips. "oh get a room, you guys act like you haven't seen each other in months." Ian rolled his eyes, laughing at us. "12 hours is a long time for us ok, I haven't seen him since last night." I pouted, giving Damien one last kiss before glaring jokingly at Ian and walking back to what I was doing.

"ok guys, let's start with the Pilates class shot. Everyone get into a side plank position, Ian remember you're struggling and confused." Ryan said and walked off the mat. "that shouldn't be too hard, he's always struggling and confused." I said under my breath. "I heard that Sydney." Ian said, rolling his eyes and pretending to be annoyed. I giggled and sat down on the floor behind the camera. "and... Action." Ryan said, pointing at Courtney. Everyone pushed themselves up into their side plank and Courtney started reciting her lines. "keep holding! And down!" Ian was shaking and huffing whilst he struggled to hold himself up and all I could think in my head was that is me at the gym.

Courtney jumped up and looked around the room. "alright, that concludes our introductory pilates class, any questions?" Ian quickly checked himself then raised his hand. "uh yeah. How come I'm not skinny yet?" Courtney looking very confused responded, "this is only the first class so..?" Ian, looking very annoyed got up and said "yeah and why would you expect me to come back if it doesn't work?!" he went up to stand beside Courtney and delivered a very 'inspirational' speech about how the gym is a scam then convinced everyone to leave with him. "perfect guys, I think we'll just do one more shot to make sure everything is right. Courtney be a little more up beat and remember to watch your faces everyone, stay in character even when you're not in the shot. Reset." Ryan called out and everyone got back into position. I yawned as quietly as I could, leaning back on the weights rack behind me; this is going to be one long day.