Chapter 3 *

I watched Mum run out of the room. "Orion? Orion it's an emergency!" shouted Mum.

My Dad came running down the stairs at lightning speed leaving me in between their wrath. Both were glaring at me. "You've been in contact with him?" screamed Mum.

I straightened my shirt. "Well... kinda this was his first letter." I held up the letter.

I instantly regret holding the letter up. Both Mum and Dad lunge at me trying to get the letter. I hold on to it with all I got. Mainly because it's the first written piece from Sirius that says he  loves me. But Mum doesn't care she jumps back and gets her wand from the table. "Cruccio!" she yells angrily.

I scream. It feels like being stabbed over and over again. But I don't let go of the letter. Dad climbs on top of me as my knees buckle. I let go of the letter. I was defeated. 

"Aha! Got it! Now what were you so keen to hide from us Regulus?" sneered Dad.

I watch as they read the letter, they're faces get more red. I gulp, knowing I'm going to be on the other side of this anger. "Look I don't now what he's talking about on being careful this summer!" I stammer, "Honestly."

Mum doesn't even waste words on me she grabs me by my hair and drags me upstairs. Then she throws me into my room, I land painfully on my side. She leaves my room, slamming the door shut behind her. I hear her lock the door. Finally I release angry breaths, and open my hand to find the last part of Sirius' letter.

The next months are horrible mostly cause I haven't been able to leave my room besides family meals. I have not been able to be in contact with Sirius. I'm starting to think I should stop talking with Sirius or let alone helping him. It would me easier on the both of us. I hear my mum come upstairs. She unlocks my door and says, "Get ready to go to Kings Cross in an hour. No later."

She closes my door and locks it again. I would never dare disobey her now. After this punishment I know it will only get worse. I dress in all black with my hair done neatly. Not forgetting what she did to Sirius and I after he came to dinner looking bad. I sit on my bed watching outside my window till my Mum comes back up. She doesn't say anything as she opens my door. "At least you put your self together nicely." mumbled Mum.

I nodded and walked after her. Dad was waiting downstairs. "I don't want any drama happening at the station ok?" he said challenging me.

"Oh don't worry I won't cause any." I replied.

He looked at me unsure of what I was planning but little did he know I wasn't planning anything. We started off to Kings Cross and when we got far enough away from home and muggles we apperated the rest of the way. We sat there for what felt like forever waiting for the train. Finally we heard the whistle in the distance. As it pulled up it only took a few minutes for Sirius to exit the train. As he walked off he was surrounded by 3 other boys and 3 girls. So he did make a lot of friends, it doesn't surprise me. He was laughing as something the boy with the messy back hair said. As soon as he saw us. His laughter faded. He turned to his friends and said good bye. The same kid with the messy hair shook him by his shoulder. He hugged his other friend. That one had scars all over his face. The last boy just waved as did the girls as one of them rolled her eyes.

Sirius gave one last wave and slowly walked towards us. "Oh will you hurry up! You're causing a scene!", Mum said impatiently.

Sirius shrugged but didn't move any quicker. When he did get over he said, "Hi Reg."

I nodded my head not daring to speak to him. "You look rather skinny don't you think?" Sirius questioned.

Before I could say anything Mum piped up and dismissed the idea of me being too skinny. By saying there wasn't a such thing as too skinny. Sirius watches me closely the whole way home but I refused to look him in the eye. As soon as we got home Sirius came up to me but I walked off to my room, and locked my door behind me. I heard Sirius come up behind me but I think he took my hints of not wanting to talk to him. I heard him sit outside of my door after dropping his trunk off in his room. I stayed in my room for hours before I heard Mum call us down for dinner. I got up to go downstairs but as I walked out of my room Sirius grabbed my arm. "What's wrong with you Reg?" he sounded sincere.

I yanked my arm from his grip. "Why should you care?" I surprised myself by saying that.

Sirius took a step back and allowed me to walk downstairs without him stopping me. He doesn't bother pushing his newly grown out hair out of his eyes.