Chapter 21 *

Regulus pov (A/N: time skip ig)

I hear Sirius' laugh from compartments down. I know very well that he won't be laughing for long. I'm honestly surprised his friends have let him go back home this many times.

"Ready for this summer?" Asks Severus.

I shrug ignoring what he means, "Sure."

"What do you mean sure? You're coming over this summer for 3 weeks." He exclaimed.

I glance at him, "I'm bored of waiting. Waiting to be done with this freakshow of a school and done waiting to be able to join up."

"We all are! Hopefully next year for us at least." Avery nods from across me.

We all stop talking as we hear a crash outside the compartment and a whisper, "Potter!"

Severus jumps up and whips open the door reaching for the cloak. He ends up stepping on it falling. I hear James burst out laughing and I hear him run up the hall. Avery chases after him as does Mulcibur. Severus gets up with hatred laced through his eyes. I grab his arm and drag him into the compartment, "Let him go."

"Why? Why should I? He was spying on us!" He snarls.

"Because the other two ran after him and you don't need to. Hes already gotten himself into trouble enough this year." I sigh sitting down.

"What are you standing up for him now?" Severus snarls.

I look up, "No! Of course not! Why would you think that?"

"Maybe because you are talking like you don't want revenge. I hope you remember what he did during testing this year to you." Severys teases.

My face goes bright red in anger, "Of course I remember. It's just usually whenever we try to get revenge we get in trouble."

Severus grunts and sits down heavily. "Whatever. He might be over at Lilys9 this summer. We can get him then."

"I thought she hated him?" I say confused.

"She finally said yes to that bastard." Severus pinches his nose with his eyes closed.

I roll my eyes. The door slams open and Avery and Mulcibur tumble in exhausted.

"Find him?" I say without looking at them.

I can feel Avery glare, "No."

I smile to myself and I here a small knock on the door. I turn and see Gracelyn standing there. We all ignore her and I know she walked away because there wasn't another knock.

I walk off the train and say goodbye to Severus. I see Mum standing by the wall alone. And boy does she look pissed.

---------------------

Sirius pov

James comes back in laughing his ass off, "Oh that was the best!"

I smile, "Anything good?"

"Just that they want to join up and leave Hogwarts. Nothing new." James shrugs sitting next to Lily.

"So this is what you do in your free time." Lily groans.

"Yup!" We all say smiling at her.

Lily sighs burring her face in her hands, "Don't worry it's more fun then you think!" Elspeth says from beside me.

Lily laughs, "I bet it is."

Elspeth and Lily continue to talk back and forth. I glance at James to see him smiling at Lily not able to take his eyes off her. I then look at Elspeth thinking on how I couldn't survive without her. She is my life. Remus pokes me and I look at him, "Yes Moony?"

"Well Padfoot I think it's cute the way you're looking at her!" He says smirking.

"Shove off Moons!" I narrow my eyes playfully at him.

"So James you're going over to Lily's this summer?" Elspeth asks.

"Yeah finally gonna meet her parents!" Just by the way he says it, I can tell he's thrilled, "Oh and you're coming too Pads."

I look at him, "Excuse me?"

"I'm breaking you out at the end of this month. You're not going back. Ever, I promise!" James smiles.

My eyes go wide and I ask, "And how are you going to do that?"

"Emma is going to help us. She'll distracted your Mum and Dad while you go out front." He explains giddy.

I cross my arms, "I hope you do realize if at any sign they see she's planning something they'll send her off to Lucius and
Narcissa's."

"Quit ruining this would you?" Lily says lazily.

Finally I relax a little bit. I smile at them, "Thank you."

"I'm coming too! Oh crap sorry may I come over Ms. Evans?" Elspeth blurts.

Lily laughs, "Of course. My parents will be absolutely thrilled. A warning, they will pelt you with questions about magic and crap."

We all shrug and start talking about arrangements for this summer, "You'll live with me. But we'll visit everyone, Emma will tell you when we plan to do it!" James says.

I nod, "Your parents okay with this?"

"Who cares if they are? You're my brother." James waves the idea away.

I raise an eyebrow at him, "Yes my parents are okay with this. They've been okay with this since first year."

I smile as the train pulls up to Hogsmede, "Be careful this first month okay?"

"You know I will be!" I smile at Remus.

Elspeth pulls me down to her height from the collar of my shirt, "I hate that you're so tall!"

"I'm not tall you're just short!" I laugh as she kisses me.

"Just be careful. We'll all see you soon enough." Elspeth leans into my chest and I hug her, "I always am."

I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. I carry her all the way off the train and she yells, "Let me go!"

So I drop her. Carefully enough where she doesn't hurt herself. She gasps as she hits the ground. James and Lily help her up. She gives James, Peter, and Remus a kiss on the cheek and me a full blown kiss on the lips. She moves to hug Lily, Marlene, and Dorcas, her other friends friend, goodbye. She walks over to her parents who wear surprised looks on their faces. I turn my attention to where Regulus is standing by Mum. Who is glaring at me.

Crap