Chapter 13 *

Not long after Emma leaves someone else comes in. Elspeth. She has long black hair, nearly as long as Emma's and fair skin. Her brown eyes are guarded by a pair of round glasses. The only difference is her face usually carries a smile, but now it's wearing a scowl. "Hey Elspeth!" I say smiling.

She walks right past me over to Madam Pomfreys office and knocks. Pomfrey looks out, "What is it my dear? Are you hurt?"

Elspeth shakes her head, "I was wondering if you have anything for headaches?"

"Yes, yes dear just give me a second." Madam Pomfrey rushes off to the back room.

"So a headache?" I ask carefully.

She looks over at me, "Why should you care? You've got a new girlfriend now, right? Or wait! Let me guess! It's not like that."

"Well you guessed right! Its not." I say quietly.

"Then what is it like cause I'd sure like to find out!" she growls, "I wasn't even surprised I saw you first year. Bouncing between people like it was no issue. I don't understand why you're lying about it."

"I'll tell you and the boys tomorrow." I say looking away.

I'm not ready to tell everyone yet. It's not that I'm embarrassed she's my sister, I don't even know why I don't want to tell anyone. I suppose it just adds onto my mental family.

"Why not now? I've got plenty of time and I can't sleep anyway." she says crossing her arms.

I sigh and move over so she can come sit on my bed. She pauses then walks over and sits.

"She isn't my girlfriend. I don't know how you thought that but that's actually disgusting." I say, faking a gag

Elspeth looks at me, "But she kissed your cheek. And don't call her disgusting shes a good looking- uh- person."

I laugh,"I'm not saying she's bad looking. She is gorgeous. But I only say that because-well- she is my twin." I nearly whisper the last part.

She looks confused, "Come again?"

"My twin, she's my twin." I say barely louder.

"I still can't hear you!" she sighs.

"She's my twin!" I say loudly.

She shrieks at my sudden yell and falls backwards off the bed. I sit up and look down over the side of the bed. I start to ask if she's okay but she was smiling. She sat up so quickly she slammed into my head. I leaned back clutching my fore head.

"She's your sister?" she asks, leaning towards me with a huge smile.

"Well that is I just said," I said smiling because she seemed fine with it.

Then her face turned towards me and I saw anger. I try to back away.

"You never told me?" she asked moving towards me.

"I only found o-o-out first year! She didn't want anyone to know!" I stammer.

She narrows her eyes, "If I find out your lying to me Sirius Black. You might just want to try to hide from me."

"Yeah whatever you want." I say relaxing.

Just then Madam Pomfrey comes out with a potion oblivious to her just happened, "Sorry about the wait it was way in the back of the closet!"

"Thank you Madam!", she says turning away from me and taking the potion.

"Please come back if it gets worse cause then I've given you the wrong thing!" Madam Pomfrey said whisking Elspeth out.

"Hey! Tell the boys to be down for breakfast at 6:15 not 6:45 for me. Also that I'm okay!" I call after her.

-------------

The next morning I walk down to the great hall and see Emma sitting at the Ravenclaw table. I take a deep breath and walk over.

She looks up from her book and puts a bookmark in, closing it, "Hey, so about last night I totally understand why you didn't want to tell your friends and that is your choice--"

"I told Elspeth," I say sitting across from her.

She stops and looks at me, "What about the boys? They're not going to be very happy you told her first."

I look at the clock above the Proffesors table, "Well they should be here in about 5 minutes, so then I suppose."

Her jaw drops, "You told them to come down here early for me?"

I chuckle and roll my eyes, "Yeah I guess so. I'm about to get my arse chewed from all of them."

She bursts out laughing. I look at her, "Are you serious? You are so immature!"

Her face goes still and she looks straight at me. I turn around thinking someone's standing behind me but when I turn back around she has a smirk on her face.

"I thought I was Emma and you were Sirius. You calling me immature, that's just not right!"

I smiled but try to hide it, "Well excuse me, but I, Sirius Black, are the classiest man here!"

Right after I say this I let out a huge belch and she shrieks and falls back. Just then James and them walk up.

"Wotcha mate! How are you this wonderful morning?" I say smiling as they all stare at Emma.

"Not so great thanks to you!" groans Emma as Elspeth helps her up.

Elspeth rolls her eyes, "What did you do now, love?"

I smiled and kissed her cheek, "Simply showed her how classy I am!"

She bursts out laughing and James smiles, "What do you mean? He is the classiest person I know."

"Are we all just gonna sit here and talk or did we come here early for a reason?" Peter asks with a yawn.

My smile faltered for a second, "No, we did come here early for some reason. Would you all sit?"

James had the nerve to sit where he had been standing and suffered for his choice. Elspeth walked over to him and grabbed his hair. She pulled him to his feet. James cried out in pain and Elspeth let it go.

"Sit," she said looking at him with a sweet smile.

James rushed to sit next to Remus and Peter but was rubbing his head and mumbling something about 'How he was just trying to be funny.'

"Well okay then," I say looking at my friends, "This is Emma and well, um, she's--she's my..."

I slam my head on the table. "Why is this so hard to say?"

"You can tell us anything you know? You do know that right?" asked James quietly leaning towards me.

"Yeah I know," I lift my head, "Emma is my sister you see..."

"She's your what?" yelled James.

"Sister? Oh wow, now I can see it!" chuckled Remus. "Little disappointed I didn't see it before..."

Peter sat there staring at Emma, his mouth wide open.

"You never told us?" yelled James with a look of hurt on his face.

"I never thought I had to..." I say leaning back.

"Clearly." James said bitterly.

"James, I didnt tell anyone! Not one person. So I don't know why you have your panties in a bunch! I thought you would be happy..." I say looking at my friends.

James got up and walked out of the hall. Emma looked at Remus and Peter. "It was a pleasure meeting you all, but if you'll excuse me I have to go fix something!" she says smiling at us and rushing off towards James.