Chapter Ten - Absence of Ladybug

Shoutout to @Strangechild81

.............................................................................
(Adrien's P.O.V.)

I can see again. I can really see again!

I run away from the battle, but Blind Stylus doesn't seem to care.

As soon as I find a decent hiding place, Plagg pops out of my jacket.

     "Adrien, are you okay?" he whispers.

     "Yes, Plagg, I'm fine," I say, "But we need to save Marinette.  Plagg, claws out!"

     I rush over to the Eiffel Tower and see that the battle is still going on.  I use my stick you get up there, and I come up from behind Blind Stylus.

     "Blind Stylus, what a cataclysmic situation you've generated.  It's fine though.  We'll fix it, Princess."

     She turns around and starts shooting at me.  I block all of the beams using my stick, and a girl swings her yo-yo to use as a shield.

     The girl almost looks like Ladybug, but she has a black hood, and her hair is different. 

     I jump beside of King Monkey, who is also shielding himself. 

     "Hey, King Monkey, who's the new girl?  Where's Ladybug?" I ask.

     "That's Rouge Bug, and as for Ladybug, I don't know where she went.  Rouge Bug appears to have her Miraculous, though," he tells me.

"Do you think she stole it?"
"No, maybe Ladybug went on vacation or something."
"How did she get it then?"
"Maybe Ladybug is letting her use it."
"How?"
"She must know Ladybug's identity."

"Come here," says Blind Stylus, "You cowards don't stand a chance against me, and your Miraculous will be mine!"

"Cataclysm!" I yell, summoning my destructive power.

"Oh no, you don't." says Blind Stylus. She shoots a beam at me, but I'm unprepared. It hits me, and I am blinded once again.

I can still hear, though. I feel someone grab my wrist, and I hear Rouge Bug screaming.

Suddenly, I feel terrible pain, and I faint.

.............................................................................

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter. Have a great day, and stay tuned!