Chapter Fourteen - Falling For A Baker

(Adrien's P.O.V.)

"I feel so bad, Plagg. Why did I reject her? I love her. I'm over Ladybug," I say, slamming my head on my desk.

"Girls, girls, girls... Why don't you just sit back, relax, and eat some delicious Camembert!" Plagg says, "Anyway, you should've made that decision yesterday.  I'm pretty sure Marinette hates you now.  So, yeah, pretty boy, you have fun with your little love confession," he says.

     "Ladybug doesn't love me, though, Plagg. She loves another boy," I say.

"Well, if you insist on dating the baker, she seems to be pretty open with Chat Noir about all of her problems," says Plagg as he opens the cheese drawer, "Even though you kinda rejected her. Holy crap, Adrien, wasn't Weredad insane?"

"Yeah, Plagg, we talked it out, she understood, but now I've changed my mind," I say, "But, you know what? Maybe she will love me someday. Maybe, just maybe, we can be together."

"Well, I'm off to bed," says Plagg.

"Goodnight, Plagg," I whisper, sitting on my bed.

"Goodnight, Adrien," he says.

I close my eyes, and I am starting to drift off to sleep when I hear a loud crash. I sit up, and go over to the little bed I made Plagg.

"Plagg," I whisper, trying to shake him awake, "Plagg, wake up!"

"What is it, Adrien?" he asks, flying out of bed.

"We have to go help Ladybug," I whisper, "Plagg, claws out!"

     I rush toward the tower of thorns, and when I get there, I'm greeted by Weredad.  "I'll bet I know what happened this time," I think as I rush up the tower in an attempt to outrun him.  Marinette had gone and told her parents about her rejection, and now we have a very serious problem.

.............................................................................

     Hey, everyone!  Sorry for the short chapter.