Chapter Sixteen - She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

Shoutout to @BeccaS136
.............................................................................

(Adrien's P.O.V.)

"Plagg, I don't think she loves me," I say, laying in my bed.

"Kid, you don't know that," Plagg replies, his voice slightly muffled by the Camembert in his mouth.

     "Yes, I do!  I can feel it.  She's the most amazing girl ever.  I'm surprised you're not supporting my love for her, Plagg.  I thought you liked the idea of us dating," I say, my voice now muffled my my pillow, which I had shoved in my face as Plagg was speaking.

     "You know I can't understand you, right, kid?  Put the pillow down and talk like a normal human being," he says.

     I put the pillow down with a sigh.  "But, Plagg, she's amazing!  She's always kind to everyone, and she kinda reminds me of Ladybug," I say with a smile.

     Plagg shakes his head.  "Kid, you need to calm down and give it time," he says, flying into bed, "Good night, Adrien."

     "Good night, Plagg," I whisper.  My eyes close and I quickly fall asleep.

Time skip to the next morning

     I walk into the classroom, making an attempt to look away from Marinette.  It's no use, because I can still see her scowling out of the corner of my eye.

"Hey, Marinette," I whisper, "Hey, Alya."

Marinette turns away, and Alya gives me a dirty look before turning away as well.

"Hey, dude, I think you messed up," says Nino with a frown, "I can't hang out with you without losing my girlfriend, so I guess maybe we shouldn't hang out for a while."

     "Nino, are you kidding?" I say, "Why would you not want to hang out with me because I rejected her."

     He shakes his head.  "Then you should've thought about that before you broke our friend's heart," he says.

     I lay my head down on my desk.  Surely there's someone who doesn't have anything against me, right?