Sanemi || love me (fluff)

Another request by @Amy_Jackson123. Thank you for requesting once again! I hope you liked this because I sure a hell enjoyed writing it! Sanemi is one of my favourite pillars just because I think he's cool af. Enjoy some Sanemi x reader fluff! I hope you enjoy!

-
-
-

You were currently sitting in a tree. The cool breeze kissed your soft skin as you stared off into the sunrise. Yes, sunrise. You've had a habit ever since you were young to wake up early. This was because your father would always take you to watch the sunrise as a way to spend time with you before he had to go to work for the rest of the day.

Your father worked 24/7 so you didn't see him much, but that was when you were younger. You went from seeing him sometimes to not seeing him at all. You had to watch the sunrise on your own on most days because he was already gone.

But, one day your father didn't come home. You decided to visit his work, but instead of seeing him all you saw was his dead corpse. You didn't cry though, since you never really knew him and if you did, you didn't remember.

And now here you were, sitting in the very tree that your father would take you. The mission that you were sent on was close by to your hometown so when you were finished you decided to visit.

Everyone still recognised you and some of them even cried.

"Oi! What are you doing?" You heard a shout from below you. Looking down you saw your good friend Sanemi, the wind pillar.

"Nothing." Was your only response, making him groan in annoyance before climbing up to join you.

"Seriously, what are you doing up here you weirdo." He flicked your forehead.

"Just watching the sunrise, look." You pointed forward.

He sighed and looked forward only to be greeted by the beautiful orange and blue that coloured the skies. His eyes widened at how beautiful it was.

"It's..kinda cool...I guess." He grumbled, crossing his arms and turning to face the other way.

But he didn't get a response. He didn't hear anything from you at all. Instead he felt a little bit of weight lean on his back. He slowly turned around and saw that you had fallen asleep with your head resting on his back.

He grumbled and gently picked you up before jumping back down out of the tree with you in his arms.

He took you back through the path you both came from but stopped once he saw your eyes open.

"Oi, you awake yet? You're getting kinda heavy." He grumbled in annoyance.

"Then put me down, smarty pants." You said also in annoyance.

"Fine." Then he dropped you.

"Ow! You son of a-" You were about to retaliate but then you saw his hand outreached for you.

"Huh?" You said, completely confused.

"Let me help you up idiot." He growled, turning his face away with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Oh." Was all you said before you took his hand, making him pull you up with a little too much force. This resulted in you being slammed up against his chest.

You stayed there for a moment before looking up and seeing his face coated with blush. You both stared into each others eyes before leaning in, placing your soft lips against his slightly chapped ones.

He kissed back, placing his hands on your hips. You cupped his face with both of your hands, pulling him closer. Then after a few seconds you both pulled away, breathing heavily.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"I....uh....I don't know....I just..." You stuttered, your face turning red.

"Shut up, just do it again." He grumbled before smashing his lips onto yours once again.

Your lips moved in sync with each other. You felt him grab you by the waist and pull you closer, wrapping his arms around you to secure you. You wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

After a minute you both pulled away, panting for air. You both pressed your foreheads together. You smiled at him in which, to your surprise, he returned.

"You smiled!" You jumped into his arms.

"Don't expect it to be a normal occurrence." He grumbled, returning the hug.

You stayed there, wrapping your legs around his waist and nuzzling your face more into the crook of his neck.

"I'm not carrying you all the way back idiot." He growled, pinching your waist which made you yelp.

"Please~" You whined.

You heard him sigh before placing his hands underneath your thighs and walking forward.

"Yaaay~!" You cheered.

You both soon arrived back and received some interesting stares from your fellow pillars.

"Umm-" The pink haired girl was cut off by Sanemi glaring at her.

"What?" She asked.

"She's asleep, so shut up." He growled before walking past them all and heading towards her room.

He then arrived at your room and gently payed you down on your bed. Your eyes opened slightly and you smiled up at him.

"Shh, just go to sleep baby." He kissed your forehead before gently placing the blankets over you.

"I love you, Sanemi." He heard you say once he got to your door.

All he did was smile.

'Thank you for loving me.'

-
-
-

So I don't know how to feel about this one 😅 I'm not really used to writing fluff but I've been doing a lot of them lately so I hope you've enjoyed them! Thank you for reading and requesting!
Hope you enjoyed!
Bye!
❤️