Muichiro || pillar (fluff)

This is a request from @justlotis!
Thank you for requesting!

This is a request from @justlotis!Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

It was late at night and you were heading back to the butterfly estate from a mission. It was cold and you were shivering violently.

"Why does it have to be so cold?" You whispered to yourself.

Finally you made it back and sighed in relief at the familiar warm that engulfed your body.

"Home sweet home." You said, walking to your room and flopping face-first onto the bed.

You sighed and eventually slipped into a deep slumber.

THE NEXT DAY

Once you woke up, you were greeted by a heavy weight against your back. You groaned and pushed it off of you.

"Ow." You heard as it made impact with the ground.

"Muichiro?" You whispered, looking down and seeing your sleepy boyfriend laying sprawled out on the floor.

"Why did you push me off..." He grumbled, his voice rough from just waking up.

"Sorry I didn't know." You laughed, helping him get back onto your bed.

You sighed and let him rest in your arms. He had his face buried in your chest and his arms wrapped tightly around your waist. You pulled the covers over the both of you and gently racked your fingers through his hair.

"It's 9 in the morning Muichiro, shouldn't you be on that mission?" You said quietly.

"I put the bird in a cage and left him in the middle of the forest." Muichiro said, lifting his head to look up at you.

"That's so mean!" You laugh, gently hitting him on the back of the head.

"What? I wanted to spend time with you today..." He mumbled, snuggling further into your chest.

"But there are people who need to be saved Muichiro. And there are demons who need to be killed." You said, placing a soft kiss on his temple.

"Tomioka and the others can deal with it." He grumbled, his voice muffled.

"Okay then." You smiled, slowly patting his head.

Soon the both of you fell into a deep sleep, resting in each others arms.

'Goodnight love.'

-
-
-

This is 5/40 of the requests. I hope you enjoyed this and sorry for any mistakes in the writing!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️