Genya || child (fluff)

Here's a request from @izukuu!
Thank you for requesting!

Here's a request from @izukuu!Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

FLASHBACK

"Genya-Kun give it back!" You whined, jumping up and trying to reach the bag in his hand.

"No! It's mine now!" He says, running away with it.

"GENYA-KUN GET BACK HERE!"

END OF FLASHBACK

"What have you two done?" Sanemi said, sighing and looking down at the both of you.

"It was his fault!" You shouted, smacking the boy beside you over the head.

"Like hell it was! You were the one who set it on fire!" He shouted back, bonking heads with you.

"You came up with the idea!" You retaliated, glaring harshly at him.

"Yeah but you did too!" He growled.

"You found the goddamn thing!" You yelled, grabbing him by the collar.

"I didn't set it on fire!" He yelled back, grabbing your collar.

"SHUT IT YOU TWO!" Sanemi said, smashing your heads together.

Both of you cried out in pain and gripped the aching spots on your heads. You both huffed and faced away from each other, sitting in a cross-legged position and crossing your arms.

"Who found the hut?" The wind pillar asked.

You pointed at Genya.

"Who set it on fire?"

Genya pointed at you.

"Who came up with the idea?"

You both sighed and pointed at yourselves.

"See? It's easy as that." He glared at the both of you.

"Laps. Both of you." He says, pointing to the forest behind the demon slayer corps.

"What?! Of the whole forest?!" Both you and Genya shouted.

"The WHOLE forest. Let's make it 50 laps because you both talked back." You both groaned at his words before reluctantly getting up and starting your laps.

TIMESKIP

The sun was starting to go down and you both were only on 45 laps. At this point you were exhausted and your legs could barely carry you.

"Tired already, princess?" He says, looking just as exhausted as you were.

"Shut it snot mouth." You growled, glaring up t the boy.

"Fine, stay here by yourself." He says before jogging away from you.

You groan in pain at the ache in your legs. You could barely breathe and the fact that you were out alone without your nichirin sword scare you to death.

TIMESKIP

The sun had completely disappeared at this point. You were stuck alone, leaning up against a tree as you shivered from the cold. Luckily no demon saw you, but it was terrifying when you saw them.

You had nowhere to go, and you had no idea where home was. You wondered if anyone was going to come and find you.

You didn't even know what time it is, but you were holding on to the hope that they would at least send someone out to find you.

Your legs still ached and they hurt more from all of the walking you had to do. You groaned in pain and collapsed onto your knees.

'God...where the hell did Genya go?' You thought to yourself as you fought with your consciousness.

'I have to keep walking...' You stood up on shaky legs and took slow steps forward.

After about an hour of walking, you saw the lights of the demon slayer corps. You sighed in relief and dragged yourself to the entrance.

Once you got through the entrance you collapsed onto your stomach, cringing at the pain but not being bothered to move.

"Y/N!" A voice yelled out.

You heard footsteps rapidly approaching you and you used the rest of your strength to push yourself up into a seated position. You looked up but was greeted once you were tackled into a hug.

'Genya...'

"Thank fuck you're okay." He sighs in relief as you hug him back.

"You're the one who left me." You growled, smacking him gently.

"I'm sorry, I'll wait next time." He says, pulling away and cupping your cheeks.

"You're not hurt?" He asks, you shake you're head.

"Good." He says before pulling you into another hug.

'You never stop being a child do you?'

-
-
-

This didn't take me too long to finish so I guess that's good. I hope you enjoyed it and sorry for any mistakes in the writing!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️