Zenitsu || heartbeat (fluff)

This is another request from @ModestRune! Enjoy this Zenitsu x shy!reader! (Thank you for being the first one to request a Zenitsu one shot btw XD)
Thank you for requesting!

This is another request from @ModestRune! Enjoy this Zenitsu x shy!reader! (Thank you for being the first one to request a Zenitsu one shot btw XD)Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

"Zenitsu! Tanjiro! Inosuke! Wait up!" You panted, desperately trying to catch up with the group of boys.

"So you decided to tag along in the end huh? Can't you run a little faster?" Inosuke snorted.

"Shut up!" You yelled, smacking his head.

"Ow!" He yelled out, glaring at your through the mask.

"Good to know that you'll be tagging along Y/N! It's always good to have an extra hand!" Tanjiro said, smiling warmly at you.

"Thanks for coming along Y/N." Zenitsu said, his body trembling in fear.

"Zenitsu! We haven't even started the mission and you're already pissing yourself?!" Inosuke laughed, pointing at the blonde boy.

"Inosuke! Be nice!" Tanjiro said, smacking the boy on the head in the same place you did.

'This is gonna be a long trip.' You thought to yourself.

TIMESKIP

You all had finally arrived at your destination. It was a small house that looked abandoned.

"Oi! Are you sure this is where we're supposed to be?" Inosuke said, looking around for any signs of life.

"Yeah. It said head east." You said, your voice soft as you felt a presence behind you.

"Maybe we should just head back guys. This place seems kinda scary." Zenitsu whimpered from behind you, crouching down and hiding behind your much smaller figure.

Your breathe hitched as you tried to calm your irregular heartbeat. You mentally cursed yourself for feeling this way about the boy because if you didn't then maybe you wouldn't be having such a hard time trying to breathe.

"Let's just go inside and see what's happening." Tanjiro suggested.

"WHAT?!" Zenitsu squealed, jumping up and covering his face in fear.

"Fine! But I'm leading the way!" Inosuke shouted before kicking the door down and walking in. You followed the angry boar in as you heard Tanjiro struggle to drag Zenitsu in. Eventually you all were inside the house, looking for any signs of life.