Obanai || I know... (angst)

This is a request by @SuccMyFuck (nice username btw XD)! Enjoy this Obanai x reader angst!
Thank you for requesting!

This is a request by @SuccMyFuck (nice username btw XD)! Enjoy this Obanai x reader angst!Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

"Obanai!" You screamed out before you flung yourself in his direction.

The sharp claw piercing your skin.

FLASHBACK

"Miss Y/N! Miss Y/N! Head east! Head east! A village is under attack!" The crow soared outside your window.

"Tell that crow to shut up for a second." Your boyfriend grumbled as he rolled over and wrapped his arms around your waist, nuzzling his face into your neck.

"Oba~, you have to let me go now. I have to leave." You said, pulling away from his grasp.

"I'm going with you." He said, rolling out of the bed.

"Oba-" He cut you off.

"I'm going whether you like it or not. You're not going to a village that is under attack alone." He said, pulling his uniform over his form.

"Fine." You sighed, putting your uniform on and grabbing your Nichirin sword.

"Ready?" He said.

"Yup!" You said, intertwining your fingers with his.

AT THE VILLAGE

When the both of you arrived, all you could see was buildings burning down and people running everywhere. Blood was splattered across the floor as demons ran after the retreating civilians.

"Obanai." You said, gripping his hand harder.

"I know...let's go." He said, gently pulling you along with him.

You both made your way into the middle of the village, successfully avoiding contact with the demons.

"Wait." He said, stopping in his tracks.

"What is it? Can you sense something?" You said, looking up at your boyfriend in worry.

"Kiss me." He said bluntly.

"W-What?" You stuttered, your face turning bright red.

"Just do it." He said, turning around and facing you, smashing his lips against yours.