Sabito || cutie (fluff)

This is a request from @|SunCherry|! Enjoy this Sabito x reader fluff! (Tbh I miss Sabito even though we didn't get to meet him that much).
Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

You yawned, stretching your legs and arms out, hearing them crack into place. You looked to your side to see the bed empty.

"Sabito?" You said, confusion lacing your words.

You got up, putting on your kimono and walking of the room. You walked down the halls of the small house and soon made it outside, where you saw your boyfriend training.

"Sabito!" You called out, smiling widely.

"Oh, good morning love." He said, walking over to you and pecking your lips.

"Why are you training so early?" You asked, fixing his kimono.

"Because I want to become stronger, so I can protect you." He said, pulling you into a hug.

"You don't need to be stronger Bito. You're already so strong!" You said, hugging him back.

"Hmm, but I want to be stronger. So I can make you proud." He said, his voice muffled by your hair.

"You always make me proud Bito." You said, burying your face into the crook of his neck.

"Would you like me to make you breakfast, love?" He asked, pulling away from the hug.

"No it's okay. I'll go make something while you finish up your training." You said, kissing his cheek before smiling and walking back inside.

Soon you had finished breakfast and you were currently setting up the table. Sabito was still outside training so you decided it would be nice if you both ate outside today. You set up the table outside and called out to your boyfriend.

"Sabito! Breakfast's ready!" You shouted, hearing rapid footsteps make their way to you.

"Wow, it looks great love! Thank you." He said, kissing you on the cheek before sitting down and eating what was on his plate.

That's when you decided to be serious.

"Sabito, when do you have to leave for final selection?" You asked, stating down at your plate.

"Huh? Oh- a few weeks. Don't worry though, I'll be back home in no time and I'll have my Nichirin sword!" He said cheerfully, continuing to eat his meal.

"But...what if you don't come back?" You asked, your voice soft and barely audible.

"Love." He said, reaching his hand over the small table and taking yours in his.

"I'll come back. I have to...Because there's something waiting for me here....something that I love very much." He said before cupping your cheek with his hand.

"And that thing...is you." He said, leaning over the table and planting a soft kiss on your lips.

"Sabito~!" You whined, your face turning red.

"Gosh, you're such a cutie." He said, laughing at you blushing face.

TIMESKIP

The day Sabito had to leave for final selection rolled around, you were dreading this day but there was no way you could stop him now.

"Don't worry, my love. I'll be back before you know it." He said, kissing your cheek before pulling you into a warm embrace.

"Please, don't die." You said, tears filling your eyes as you clutched onto the fabric of his clothes.

"I won't." He said, pulling away and wiping your tears.

"I have to go now." He said.

"Okay, good luck!" You replied, kissing his cheek before you watched him disappear into the woods.

You sighed before you heard a faint yell.

"See ya round cutie!"

-
-
-

So I hope you enjoyed this! Sorry it took so long to do! Also, sorry for any mistakes in the writing!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️