Giyuu || Fight (angst)

This is a request from @Lilsushicinnamonroll! Enjoy this Giyuu x pillar!reader angst!
Thank you for requesting!

This is a request from @Lilsushicinnamonroll! Enjoy this Giyuu x pillar!reader angst!Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

"What did you just say?!" You screamed at your normally stoic boyfriend.

"You heard me! You couldn't gotten yourself killed! You were being reckless and stupid!" He yelled back, his tone laced with anger.

"Well at least I DIDN'T die! Just be glad I came back!" You raised your voice even more as you clenched your fists tightly.

"And what if you didn't?! You're not as strong as you think Y/N!" He yelled, his tone more harsh than before.

"I'm not as strong as I think huh?" You said, raising your brow at him.

"No, no you're not!" He says, brushing a hand through his hair.

"Then how the hell have I made it this far then?!" You yelled, stepping towards him.

"Me! I'm the one always saving you! Every time!" He yells, glaring at you.

"So now I'm useless?! Now I can't look after myself?!" You yelled, getting up in his face, glaring hard at him.

"No! No you can't!" He yelled back.

"Go to hell Tomioka!" You screamed, slapping him before storming out of the room.

THE NEXT DAY

"Y/N? Your dumb bird is calling out for you. You gotta head out for a mission." The wind pillar barged into your room, not prepared to see your broken state.

"Oi, what's wrong huh? Did you have a nightmare or something? Scared of the dark?" He teased before realising you weren't joking.

You hugged your knees as sobs raked through your small frame. You hid your face in your knees, gripping the skin on your legs as you cried harder.

"Oi! Seriously! The hell is wrong with you?!" He said, walking over to you and sitting in front of you.

"G-Giyuu....w-we h-had a f-fight..." You sobbed harder, remembering the words your so-called boyfriend yelled at you last night.

"Did he hurt you?" The silver haired male said, his eyes filling with anger.

"N-no....h-he didn't lay a h-hand on me...it's just...what he s-said to me..." You spoke through sobs, trying to speak as clearly as you could.