⛄️ CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 🎄

I know this is kind of late but I hope you enjoy it anyway!!

This is another pillars x reader!

(Modern au)

(This also might be really short but idk)

-
-
-

Everyone was sat around the Christmas tree, holding the presents that they were given. You were sat in between Shinobu and Muichiro, holding a small red box in your hands.

Everyone else had one gift as well. Christmas wasn't a big deal for any of you but you celebrated anyway.

The only thing that changed this year, was your brother passing away at the start of the year. Usually the both of you would celebrate but this year he wasn't here to share it with you.

Your eyes filled with tears as you remembered all of the Christmas memories you both made. He was the last family you had left and now he was gone. You sighed and swallowed the lump in your throat, smiling at all of them as it was your turn to open your gift.

You were the last one to open yours since everyone was taking turns. You carefully pulled back the wrapping and saw a small box. You opened the lid and saw photos stacked in it.

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion, but as you looked through, tears filled your eyes. There were pictures of you and your brother there.

You didn't know these pictures had been taken, but there were ones from way back, when you were a child. Tears slipped from your eyes as you finished the stack, seeing a necklace at the bottom of it.

You opened the locket that was attuned to it and saw a picture of you and him, except this one was the last picture you got of him smiling before he passed.

Tears slipped from your eyes as you look up at all of them. You looked at who it was from and saw all of their names written there.

"You guys made this for me?" You asked, holding the box in your hands.

"Correction, he asked for us to give it to on Christmas. He gave it to us the day he died and said to keep it until now." Rengoku, sending you a happy smile.

"We hope you liked it Y/N-san." Mitsuri spoke, smiling gently at you.

You let your head hang low, your hair covering your eyes. You choked back sobs as you clutched the necklace close to your chest.

"Thank you all." You whispered, pulling them all in for a group hug.

You sobbed as you felt them hug back. Except the only thing was, those tears were ones of sadness, they were of happiness.

"Thank you all, for the most amazing Christmas ever." You said, pulling away and smiling at al of them.

"We're glad you liked it, short stuff." Sanemi said, ruffling your hair gently.

The day went on with lots of laughter and jokes. The necklace rested on your collarbone as you joked around with your friends.

This Christmas wasn't as bad as you thought it would be.

-
-
-

Sorry this was so short!
I didn't have much of an idea to write but I wanted to get something out!
I'm still taking a break from this book but I did promise to write you all something for Christmas!
This was kinda late but I hope you enjoyed it anyway!
Sorry for any mistakes in the writing!
Thank you for reading!
Bye!
❤️