To -lavuu - Happy Birthday

This chapter is very special because it is for the most amazing person I have ever met in my life. I'm gonna try to keep this note short.
I've been working on this for a while now so I hope you like it.

But just a quick note for her.

Sweets, I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much. You mean the world to me and I hope you know that. You make me so happy everyday and I bet you'll continue to for however long we stay with each other. Honestly, if I could take your burdens and place them upon myself I would because you don't deserve any of it.
You deserve all of the love in the world. Both you and Zeal are amazing and there's nothing that could top the feeling I have when I get a text from you.
Thank you for being so kind and caring.
Just know, even if we are seperate by sea, I'm always here for you.

From,

Kodiak.

-
-
-

This chapter is exclusively for -lavuu so if you aren't a fan of OC x character then please leave and don't hate on this.

This is Zeal x Tanjiro

-
-
-

The clock slowly ticked away. The hours passed as the sleeping girl lay curled up in her sheets. She had a mission today, but there was no way she would be waking up on her own any time soon, but I guess if she wouldn't wake up on her own, then her beloved bird would.

And as if on cue, it went off like an alarm clock. At this point she didn't understand what it was saying. The bird somehow managed to get into her room and peck at her face to wake her up.

With a frustrated groan, she lifted her hand up and smacked the crow into a nearby wall. It made contact with it, making a loud 'thud' noise.

"Shut up, you damn bird." She growled, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

The bird stood up and shook its head, fixing its feathers with its beak before flying up to her and pecking her for revenge.

"Ow! Buzz off!" She said, groaning and hiding back under her sheets.

After a few moments, she dragged herself out of her bed and lazily pulled her uniform on. Zeal used her fingers as a make-shift brush to comb out the knots in her hair before walking out and towards the training grounds.

She sighed once she saw the three people she did not want to see.

Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Tanjiro.

Zeal groaned in annoyance and walked right past them. The three boys were blabbering on about some random demon crap that she didn't really bother to take in. They were being so loud that they didn't notice her presence. Except for a certain boy.

"Zeal-chan!" He called out, smiling and running over to join her. He walked next to her with a friendly smile paying on his lips.

"What?" She replied, her tone cold and harsh. It was quite obvious that she didn't want to be there, any normal person would notice that, but he didn't seem to care.