Tanjirō || blush (fluff)

This is a request by @ModestRune! I hope you enjoy this Tanjiro x reader fluff because I know how much you love him 😊!
Thank you for requesting!

This is a request by @ModestRune! I hope you enjoy this Tanjiro x reader fluff because I know how much you love him 😊!Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

Both you and Tanjiro were on a mission. Your crow had told you to head south to a village because people had been disappearing. The only thing was, when you both got there, there wasn't even a village there.

Turns out you both had been given the wrong information and actually had to head east.

"Tanjiro! We've been walking for hours! Can't we take a break?" You whined, trying to catch up to the boy.

"Come on Y/N-chan. We only have a little more to walk and then we'll be able to rest." You deadpanned at his response.

"TANJIRO WE'RE FIVE HOURS AWAY FROM WHERE WE HAVE TO BE!" You yelled in frustration, before losing balance and falling over.

You could hear him start to laugh but when you got up, your foot slipped and got caught between two tree roots.

"AH!" You let out a pained scream as your ankle twisted.

"Y/N!" He ran over to you, catching you just before you hit the ground.

"Ow! Tanjiro, my ankle." You whimpered as he attempted to lift you to your feet.

"What happened? How much does it hurt?" He said, looking at you with worried eyes.

"I...I think I twisted it." You said, gripping onto his arms.

"Okay...uh.." He panicked. Then he came up with something.

"Here. Get on my back." He said, crouching down in front of you.

"Wait-" You then remembered that he had left Nezuko back with Shinobu and Kanao so she could fully recover her strength since she didn't eat humans.

"Okay..." You said, wrapping your arms around his neck. He grabbed your legs gently and hoisted you up onto his back.

"Is that better?" He asked, turning his head slightly.

"Yeah. Thanks Tanjiro." You said, laying your chin on his shoulder.

"Okay lets go." He said before continuing to walk towards your destination.

After about two hours of walking you heard him grunt in pain.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I must be pretty heavy, you can put me down if you can't carry me anymore." You said, your voice laced in concern.

"No it's fine! I have to carry Nezuko around all the time so this is no problem. I just got a sudden pain in my stomach, I'm starving." He chuckled nervously.

"Are you calling Nezuko heavy~?" You teased.

"W-what?! No! She's beautiful and she's just as light as you! I- she's- *sigh* okay you got me there." He said, sighing in defeat.

You laughed before taking out your rice ball.

"Here. Open your mouth." You said, holding the  ball in front of his mouth. He opened it and you slowly began to feed him.

"Better?" You asked after he had eaten it all.

"Much better. Thank you." He said, looking back and smiling at you.

"Your welcome." You smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek.

You saw his face go bright red and you giggled at the sight, resting your head against his shoulder.

"I love you..."

"My little blush baby."

-
-
-

I hope you liked it! I decided that I wouldn't add to much else to the story but I hope you enjoyed it either way! Sorry for any mistakes!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️