Tanjirō || artist (angst)

This is a request from @ponpomx1!
Thank you for requesting and being patient!

This is a request from @ponpomx1!Thank you for requesting and being patient!

(This is kinda gory!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️)
-
-
-

You were happily painting away, hoping to capture the beauty of the sun as it slipped behind the hills. Once you were satisfied, you packed up and headed back home.

Soon you arrived back at your cute little home and walked in, seeing your newly wedded husband asleep on your bed.

You smiled down at him, crawling into the bed next to him and slipping into his grasp.

THE NEXT DAY

It was like any other day, Tanjiro went off to work and you stayed home and took care of everything.

You both lived in a fairly remote place so there wasn't much of a possibility for a demon to show up, also because it was midday.

You bummed away to your favourite song and hung up the laundry outside. After that you went back to painting, trying to finish up a portrait of you and Tanjiro.

You painted into the late afternoon, not realising just how dark it had gotten. You hurriedly packed up and ran back to your home.

You walked in, turned the lights on and shut the door tight. You locked it before breathing out in relief.

That's until you heard growling.

TANJIRO'S POV

I was walking home, taking in the familiar appearance of the small stone pathway my wife and I had created.

I smiled gently as I continued to walk. Then I smelt the one thing that I never wanted to smell ever again...

Blood.

My eyes shot open, the worst case scenarios were rushing through my mind as I sprinted to our small shared home.

I stopped in my tracks, seeing that nothin g was out of the ordinary. I sighed in relief before sliding the door open.

That's when I saw it.

There I stood, staring up at my beautiful wife strung up on the wall...covered in blood. She had cuts all over her, and her hair was disheveled.

"Y/N!" I choked out, running towards her and taking her down from there.

"No no no no...No! Please no..." I cried, tears pouring out of my eyes as I checked for a pulse but received nothing.

"Please! Please don't do this to me..." I cried out, gripping onto the fabric of her kimono.

Sobs racked through my body as I realised that she was gone. The light of my life...was gone.

"Please....pease come back..." I whispered, my sobs becoming more violent as time went by.

I looked up at the wall and saw that there were patterns drawn on them with her blood. I could just imagine the sick look on the demons face as it painted the walls with my lovers blood.

"I'm so sorry...." I whimpered, holding onto her with my life.

I looked down and saw the small portrait she had been painting behind my back. I picked it up and cried harder.

"I'm sorry....my love..."

'My little artist.'

-
-
-

This is 4/40 of the requests! I hope you enjoyed it and sorry for any mistakes in the writing!
Thank yo for requesting!
Bye!
❤️