Rui || stay (fluff)

This is a request from @MistyBoP!
Thank you for requesting and waiting!

This is a request from @MistyBoP!Thank you for requesting and waiting!

-
-
-

You stretched your arms, yawning as you walked through the forest. It was boring having to stick to the forest boundaries but you had to otherwise you would be killed on the spot.

You aimlessly walked around, hoping to find something to entertain yourself with. Then you saw him. You smirked and snuck up on him, tackling him into a hug once you got close enough.

"Hi Rui!" You yelled, snuggling into his back.

"Y/N..." He growled, pushing you off of him.

You huffed, standing back up and dusting yourself off. You waited for him to stand back up before hugging him again, this time snuggling your face into the crook of his neck.

"What are you doing?" He said coldly, not hugging you back.

"Hugging you." You said before you were roughly pushed off of him.

"Well stop it." He says coldly, pushing you to the ground and walking off.

All you did was watch him leave with a small ache in your heart. You were heart that your own boyfriend wouldn't even hug you back.

You sighed before standing back up and continuing to aimlessly walk through the forest. You waved to fellow demons and they waved back since you were always normally this friendly.

TIMESKIP

The sun was rising and you had to return back to your home. The only thing was, you lost track of time and you weren't going to make it back home in time.

The burning rays of the sun were already starting to make their way through the trees as you ran as fast as you could.

Your breathing was heavy as you huffed and puffed. Your legs were sore but you continued to run.

To your luck, you made it back. You sighed in relief and stepped inside only to find your boyfriend, Rui, sitting on your bed.

"Y/N!" He shouted making you flinch.

You whispered away, watching him step closer to you. You expected him to yell at you for being stupid and not coming home early.

But then you felt warm arms wrap around your waist. You shot your eyes open and saw that he was leaning his forehead against yours.

"Thank god you're okay." He mumbles quietly.

Your expression was filled with shock as you rested your hands on his chest. He reached one of his hands up and cupped your face. He opened his eyes and leaned back, looking straight into your eyes.

"Why were you so late? You could've died." He says, hugging you and resting his head on your shoulder.

"U-ummmm...." You weren't used to him being so close to you so you were at a loss for words.

"Did one of those pesky demon slayers get you?" He asks, pulling away and inspecting your features.

"No! They didn't, I'm fine." You managed to squeak out.

"Thank god." He sighs in relief, hugging you close again.

You hugged back, a big smile plastered onto your features. Out of nowhere, he picked you up and took you over to the bed. He tucked the both of you under the sheets and snuggled into your chest.

Your face went bright red as he did but you got used to it after a while. You gently brushed your hands through his hair and pulled him closer.

"I'm sorry for being horrible." He says, his voice muffled by your clothes.

"I shouldn't have been rude...what if you didn't come back? That would've been the last thing I said to you. I'm sorry, love." He says, wrapping his arms around your waist securely.

"It's okay...just go to sleep." You whispered.

Then you both drifted off into a peaceful sleep, enjoying the warmth you both shared together.

'Please stay until the sun sets.'

-
-
-

Hello! This is 2/40 of the requested! I hope you enjoyed it and sorry for any mistakes in the writing!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️