Tanjirō || belong (fluff)

This is a request by @Ms_Anonymous1012!
Enjoy this yandere!Tanjiro x reader!
Thank you for requesting!

This is a request by @Ms_Anonymous1012!Enjoy this yandere!Tanjiro x reader!Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

"Morning Short stack." You turned around and saw the wind pillar.

"Morning to you too, Giraffe." You smiled up at him. He huffed and lightly punched your shoulder.

"You going on any missions today?" Sanemi asked, walking alongside you.

"Nope! I was planning on taking Tanjiro-kun into town and buying him something but I haven't seen him at all today." You sighed, sadness seeping through your words.

"Where is that little punk anyway?" Sanemi said, scowling as he looked around.

"No clue-" You were cut off by someone pulling you into their side.

"Right here." You looked to your side and saw your boyfriend, Tanjiro.

"Oh, hey Tanji!!" You smiled brightly, jumping up and pecking his cheek.

You looked up and your smile dropped as you saw him glaring at the wind pillar. You were confused as to why he was acting like this but brushed it off.

"We'll get going now. See ya later Sanemi!" You smiled again, dragging Tanjiro back to your shared room.

THE NEXT DAY

You were having a conversation with Inosuke, your best friend. You both laughed at some random stuff, you both were mostly making fun of Zenitsu who yelled at you both for doing so.

You both laughed even more at the boys reaction. Suddenly you felt someone staring at the both of you. You turned around and saw Tanjiro walking towards you both.

"Tanjiro!" You yelled, smiling and jumping into his arms.

You felt his wrap his arms around your waist and hole you securely. When you tried to free yourself from his grip he only tightened it.

"Tanjiro..??" You whispered, looking up to see him glaring at Inosuke.

He was doing exactly what he did yesterday when you were talking with Sanemi.

"Let's go." He said, sending a final glare at the boar boy before dragging you away.

THE NEXT DAY

This time around you were talking to Giyuu. He was telling you how to use your breathing technique effectively.

You both heard a cough come from behind you and you spun around. And there he was again.

"Tanjiro?" You said, being cut off by him picking you up, throwing you over his shoulder.

He put you down once you arrived in your room.

"What was that?" You asked, pressing out the wrinkles in your uniform.

"Stop hanging around guys so much. It's making me frustrated." He said.

You were shocked at how honest he was being, but that was the agreement you both made, you promised to be honest with each other.

"Tanjiro..." You whispered but he pushed you down onto the bed and hovered over you.

"Please...it makes me..jealous..." He mumbled the last part, but you heard it.

You giggled before pulling him into a soft kiss. You put your arms around his neck and pulled him down with you, rolling the both of you over so you were on top. You both pulled away after a while and smiled at each other.

"Don't be such a yandere."

-
-
-

So I'm not too proud of this but I hope you enjoyed it either way! Sorry for any mistakes in the writing!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️