Obanai || Help (kinda fluff?? Idk)

(This contains mentions of s!xual harassment and may be sensitive to some, please proceed with caution.) (Slight gore but not that much. If you watch anime then you've most definitely seen/read worse.)

This was a request by @amayuun . Thank you so much for requesting!

(Female reader)

-
☀︎
-

You skipped alongside your lover, swaying your hand that was intertwined with his as you both walked through the forest.

"I don't know how you can be this excited about shopping." He said, allowing you to drag him along the path.

"How can I not be? We never leave the estate! We never leave headquarters besides going on missions!" You responded, sending your boyfriend a toothy grin.

"I just don't understand what's so fun about buying things. You're literally wasting money." He comments, adjusting his mask with his free hand.

"To be honest, me neither! There's just joy in buying stuff that you can keep forever! Or at least a long time." You laughed, coming to a sudden stop as you arrived at the train station.

"Looks like we're here." He mumbled, watching you jump up and down in excitement. That's when he noticed the big crowds of people waiting.

"There's too many people, let's just go tomo-" You cut him off.

"No! Who cares if there is a bunch of people? You always say 'let's just go tomorrow' when in reality you probably won't even get out of bed." You huffed, letting go of his hand and stomping your foot onto the dirt.

Obanai looked at you for a second, contemplating whether to force you to turn around and walk back or not. Finally he let out a loud sigh, which made you smile brightly and grasp his hand again.

"Trust me bub, it'll be really fun once we get there. Let's just get past this part." You said, brushing his fringe out of the way to place a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Fine. Let's go." He rolled his eyes at you, looking away to hide the growing blush on his cheeks.

You smiled and allowed him to lead the way. There were huge crowds of people lined up to get on the train, some were coming off.

"This is gonna take forever." You whined, leaning your head on Obanai's shoulder.

"Don't complain now, you're the one that was so eager to do this." He commented, making you huff in response.

You looked around, observing some of the people around. Your eyes caught on to a man standing under a light post. He had rather baggy clothes on, his hair was a mess and he stood there staring right back at you.

You quickly looked away, wrapping your hands around your boyfriends arm to pull him closer to you. He glanced at you for a moment before looking back to the moving line in front of him.

Eventually, you both ended up on the train. It was a tight squeeze since there wasn't enough seats for everyone. You tried to get closer to Obanai but you eventually ended up further away.

That's when you felt hands creep up your waist. You turned around to see the guy that was under the light post standing behind you. You grabbed his hands and tore them off of you.