Inosuke || angry baby (fluff)

This is a request by @ShookPikachu!
Enjoy this Inosuke x reader fluff!
Thank you for requesting!

This is a request by @ShookPikachu!Enjoy this Inosuke x reader fluff! Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

"Oi!" You heard a shout come from behind you. You turned around and saw the familiar blue hair.

"What do you-" You were cut off by him head butting you, leaving a bright red mark on your forehead.

"Ow! The hell is wrong with you?!" You baited, glaring at him and grabbing him by his uniform, which you were surprised he was wearing.

"The hell is wrong with you?!" He shouted back, head butting you again.

"Ow! Stop you asshole!" You screamed, punching him in the face.

"What the f-" You were both cut off by Tanjiro smacking your heads together.

"Stop it you two! You're scaring Nezuko!" He raised his voice at the both of you, pointing towards his sister who was sitting happily in her box.

"Hmph." You both said and faced away from each other, although your backs were leaning up against each other.

"Seriously, what is wrong with you both? You're dating aren't you? Then why don't you act like it?" Zenitsu said, standing in front of you both.

"Because he's being an unreasonable shit!" You shouted, turning around and glaring at your boyfriend.

"She was flirting with Giyuu!" He said, exaggerating the 'she'.

"That's what this is about?!" You turned around and sat in front of him.

"Yeah! Yeah it is!" He huffed, crossing his arms and looking away from you.

"Babe." You said, your voice softening.

"What?!" He snarled, looking into your eyes.

"You're jealous of Giyuu-sama?" You said, leaning in closer to his face.

"N-No!" He said, his face turning bright red.

You giggled and prevented him from telling anymore by kissing him softly. He responded by kissing back and placing his hands o your waist, rolling the both of you over so he was hovering over you.

"Eww!" Zenitsu squealed and ran away, sitting down next to Tanjiro, facing away from the both of you.

You laughed in between the kiss at the blondes reaction and pulled away from your boyfriend, sending him a gentle smile.

"Why did you stop?" He whined, looking down at you with a angry pouty face

"Cuz the boys are just there. Plus, you suck at keeping it in your pants." You teased and pushed him off you, running away from you.

"WHAT?! WOMAN COME BACK HERE!" You heard him scream as you got further and further away from him.

After about 3 minutes of running you finally came to a stop, huffing and puffing.

You laughed to yourself as you started to walk down a narrow path you can across. At the end there was a lake, the water was crystal clear and little fish swam around happily.

"Woah." You said, staring in awe at its beauty.

Then you felt someone push you in. You squeaked out of surprise as you fell into the water.

"HAHA! You should see your face!" You surfaced and saw or 'amazing' boyfriend laughing at you.

"You little-" You then dragged him by the legs into the water with you.

"What the hell woman?!" He screeched as he surfaced from the water.

You stuck your youngest out at him. He flipped you off before dunking your head back into the water and getting out of the water.

"Rude!" You shouted before getting out and ringing your clothes out.

"Damnit." You mumbled to yourself as you struggled to get the water out of your uniform.

"Here." He said before lifting your arms up.

"What are you-" You were cut off by him pulling your shirt over your head, leaving you in your bra.

"Inosuke!" You shouted, crossing your arms over your chest as you hugged at your boyfriend.

"What? I like this look on you." He says smirking while looking down at your chest which was unintentionally puffed up due to your arms crossing in front of you.

"Pervert!" You yelled and smacked him on the head.

"Hey!" He glared at you, which you returned.

You smirked before lifting his shirt over his head.

"Woman!" He shouted, this time smacking you on the head.

"What? I like this look on you." You mocked him, using his own words against him.

"Brat." He said before picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder.

"Meanie!" You said, smacking his back lightly.

After about a minute of him carrying you he dropped you onto your butt and continued walking.

"What the-" He cut you off again.

"You have legs! Walk by yourself!" He shouted, walking faster.

"Piece of-"

BACK WITH THE OTHERS

You both got back to the others and they all stared at you with confused expressions.

"What were you two doing?" Zenitsu said, pointing at your drenched clothes.

"Huh?" You looked down and saw that neither of you had put your shirts on.

"Oi! Don't look!" Inosuke shouted, grabbing you by the waist and pulling you in front of him so you were facing him and not the others.

You laughed and hugged him as he continued to argue with the blonde about him perving on you. You heard Tanjiro sigh and join in, trying to calm the two down.

You felt him hug you back, and although he was still screaming at the top of his lungs you enjoyed his warmth.

"I love you, my angry baby."

-
-
-

Again, I don't know how to write canon! 😅 also this chapter was kinda weird but I hope you liked it anyway! Sorry for any mistakes in the writing!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️