Muichiro || letters (fluff +angst)

This is a request by @KarryleKayTorres! Enjoy this Muichiro x reader angst and fluff!
Thank you for requesting!

This is a request by @KarryleKayTorres! Enjoy this Muichiro x reader angst and fluff!Thank you for requesting!

(This will be a high school au)

-
-
-

It all stared with a simple letter.

You had a little bit of a crush- I mean- a massive crush on a boy named Muichiro in your class.

You had lied him ever since first year, currently you were in second and you have maths and English with him.

One day you decided to be brave and slip a love note in his locker. Of course, it wasn't signed by you, you left I anonymous.

The thing that you did leave was your locker number. He had no clue what your locker was so there was no way he would know it was you sending them.

Though you didn't expect to get anything back, one day you suddenly saw a piece of paper at the bottom of your locker.

You opened it and stared in shock at who it was addressed by.

'From, Muichiro Tokito.' You gasped as your heart beat quickened as your eyes scanned over the words written in neat handwriting.

'He sent one back!' Your face went bright red as you quickly shoved it into your bag and grabbed your English stuff.

"Mitsuri! Mitsuri!" You called out to your best friend, running at her.

"Y/N-chan?" She asked but was cut off by you tackling her into a hug.

"It worked! It really worked! He sent one back!" You squealed in excitement.

"He did?!" She squealed with you.

You both talked about it before heading to class. Although you were excited, you were kind of sad since he didn't know YOU were the one sending them, but that was okay as long as you received his.

After three weeks of non-stop love letters coming from the both of you. You finally decided to reveal yourself.

'Meet me in the courtyard after school.' You wrote, hands shaking with nerves.

After school you immediately rushed to the empty courtyard. You waited and waited until you saw the familiar hair in the distance. You smiled nervously and waved. His eyebrows furrowed as he stared at you, stopping right in front of you.

That's when he realised what had happened.

"It was you." He breathed out.

"Yeah. Surprise!" You said, scratching your arm nervously.

Silence surrounded the both of you and you were preparing yourself for immediate rejection. But instead you felt warm.

"Huh?" You said, looking up and seeing him staring down at you with a warm smile.

You then realised that he had pulled you into a hug. You immediately hugged back, snuggling your face into his chest.

You both hugged before pulling away and looking into each others eyes.

"So, you're not gonna reject me?" You said.

"Nope." He replied, smiling down at you before planting a kiss on your temple.

You smiled as your face flushed a bright red.

"Thank you for the letters, love."

-
-
-

So this wasn't my best 😅 I hope you like it tho! Sorry for any mistakes in the writing!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️